Table of Contents
- comfort in sorrow, misfortune, or trouble; alleviation of distress or discomfort.
- something that gives comfort, consolation, or relief:
- marked by or attended with ignominy; discreditable; humiliating
- bearing or deserving ignominy; contemptible.
- animated; vivacious; effervescent:
- witty; brilliantly clever:
- An act of shuffling again
- a reorganization, esp of jobs within a government or cabinet
- to move, especially slightly or lightly:
- to move around, especially briskly; be active