Table of Contents
WBPSC Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to take the West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Exam must be eligible according to the commission’s standards. The WBPSC Eligibility Criteria include components like nationality, age limit, linguistic ability, and educational qualification. Read the complete article, You will get all the information you require about the WBCS Eligibility Requirements from this article.
WBPSC Eligibility Criteria Overview
WBPCS Eligibility Criteria
|Conducting Authority of Exam||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of Exam||West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) etc. Examination, 2023 (WBPCS)|
|Vacancy in WBPSC||Not Declared|
|Type of Post in WBPSC||Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D|
|Selection Process For WBCS||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview|
|Official Website URL||www.wbpsc.gov.in|
|Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC||Graduation from a recognised University/Collage|
|Mode of Application Form Submission||Online Mode|
WBPSC Eligibility Criteria 2023
The WBPSC Eligibility Criteria 2023 will be made public by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) in the formal recruitment notification. Candidates must attentively study the WBPSC Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria in order to prevent mistakes. This will help candidates fully understand important topics before applying, such as the WPBCS age restriction, educational standards, nationality requirements, and physical requirements. The eligibility requirements for the WBPCS 2023 are expected to remain unchanged from the previous year.
Any modifications to this will be announced via a formal statement from the authorities. Candidates will not be permitted to apply for the WBPCS Recruitment if they do not meet the minimum eligibility standards.
WBPSC Eligibility Criteria Important Details
Some of the key details regarding the WBPSC Eligibility 2023 mentioned below are that the candidates need to go through these details:
- The fee for the examination is Rs. 210 for the candidates, excluding service and GST fees. Candidates who are SC and ST as well as PwDs from West Bengal (above 40%) are excused from paying this fee. The ongoing hiring conducted by WBPSC will only accept online applications.
- Depending on the position, candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 39. Candidates who fall within specified categories will be given upper-age concessions.
- The applicants must be able to present the necessary government-issued documentation to verify their nationality or legal permanent residency in India.
- In addition to the exams, the candidates must meet the physical standards outlined in the eligibility criteria and be in good health (for certain positions).
- The WBPSC WBCS Eligibility Criteria 2023 must only be obtained from the official recruiting announcement, as information from other sources may be false or inaccurate.
- For the purpose of document verification, the candidate must have printouts and scanned copies of all necessary documents.
- The results of the preliminary exam, main exam, and personality test will determine which candidates are chosen.
WBCS Eligibility Criteria 2023
The official recruiting announcement has a complete list of WBCS Eligibility Criteria 2023. The eligibility requirements must be thoroughly understood by the candidates before they begin the application process. To take the WBCS Exam, the candidate must meet the eligibility requirements.
|WBPSC WBCS Eligibility Criteria Important Information|
|Educational Qualification||The candidate must have a degree from a recognized University, candidates should also know how to read, write, and speak in Bengali.|
|Nationality||Candidates must be citizens of India and have the required documents to prove their nationality and must be certified permanent residents or citizens of India. With the necessary government-issued documents, the candidate must demonstrate their legal right to live there permanently.|
|Vacancies||The vacancies for this post have not been issued yet. The total number of vacancies for the post will be mentioned by WBPSC in due time.|
WBPSC Eligibility Criteria Age Relaxation
The candidate belonging to certain categories have been provided with Upper age concessions are mentioned below in the table.
|Category||Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)|
|SC/ST from West Bengal (Non-creamy layer)||5 years extension|
|OBC from West Bengal (Non-creamy layer)||3 years extension|
|PWD||Up to the age of 45 years|
WBPSC Eligibility Criteria Physical Standards
Candidates for the job under WBPCS Recruitment 2023 with the post of West Bengal Police Department need to specific physical requirements in order to be considered for the position. The height requirement has been waived for candidates who belong to particular racial groups, such as the Gorkhas, Garhwalis, and Assamese Tribal groups, among others. The physical requirements for positions with the West Bengal Police Services are listed in the chart below.
|Name of the Post||Category||Height (Cm)|
|WBPSC Police Services||Male Candidates||165|