Table of Contents
The Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023, conducted by the Delhi High Court, aims to recruit Judges for various courts in the capital. The notification was released on November 6, 2023. Eligible Indian citizens can apply online through the official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in, with the application period starting on November 7, 2023, and has extended to 29th November 2023. The exam comprises a Prelims Written Exam, Mains Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification, and Medical Examination. Candidates should be law graduates aged 18-32 as of January 1, 2023. Application fees are Rs. 1,500 for General/OBC/EWS and Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PwD applicants. The Prelims Exam is scheduled for December 10, 2023.
Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023
The Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023, also known as DJSE, is conducted by the High Court of Delhi for the recruitment of Judges. There are 53 vacancies for the position of Judicial Services (Judge), with eligibility criteria requiring candidates to be law graduates aged 18-32 as of January 1, 2023. The selection process comprises preliminary and main written exams, interviews, document verification, and medical examinations.
The application process is online, with fees of Rs. 1,500 for General/OBC/EWS and Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PwD candidates. The application window opens on November 7, 2023, and the preliminary exam is scheduled for December 10, 2023.
We’re now on WhatsApp. Click to Join
Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Delhi High Court (DHC)|
|Post Name||Judicial Services (Judge)|
|Advertisement No.||Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023|
|Salary/Pay Scale||Rs. 77,840 – Rs. 1,36,520/-|
|Last Date to Apply||29 November 2023 ( Extended)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Delhi Judicial Services Examination (DJSE)- 2023|
Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 Notification PDF
The Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 notification, released by the High Court of Delhi, announces the commencement of the Delhi Judicial Services Examination (DJSE) for the recruitment of Judges in the capital’s various courts. With 53 vacancies available, the exam is open to eligible Indian citizens, requiring candidates to be law graduates aged 18-32 as of January 1, 2023.
The selection process involves preliminary and main written exams, interviews, document verification, and medical examinations. Application submissions can be made online with fees of Rs. 1,500 for General/OBC/EWS and Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PwD candidates. The application window opens on November 7, 2023, and the preliminary exam is scheduled for December 10, 2023.
Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 was November 22, 2023 which now extend to November 29, 2023 .The prelims exam is scheduled for December 17, 2023. The dates for the mains exam, the release of the mains admit card, and the mains exam result will be notified later.
Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 Fees
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1,500|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 400|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 Dates
|DHC Judiciary Exam 2023 Apply Start||7 November 2023|
|DHC Judiciary Exam 2023 Last Date to Apply||27 November 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||10 December 2023|
Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 Eligibility
- Age Limit: The age limit for Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 is 18-32 years as of January 1, 2023.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be provided in accordance with government rules.
- Vacancies: 53 (UR-34, SC-5, ST-14)
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
Check out the linked article on the Delhi Judiciary Syllabus Here!
Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 Exam Pattern
Stage 1: Prelims Written Exam
- The first stage of the selection process is the Preliminary Written Exam.
- This exam is designed to assess the candidates’ basic knowledge of law and legal concepts.
- It typically consists of objective-type questions and serves as a screening test to shortlist candidates for the next stage.
Stage 2: Mains Written Exam
- Candidates who qualify in the Prelims advance to the Mains Written Exam.
- The Mains exam is more comprehensive and in-depth, covering various aspects of law, including substantive and procedural laws.
- It is usually a subjective exam that assesses candidates’ analytical and legal reasoning skills.
Stage 3: Interview
- Candidates who perform well in the Mains Written Exam are invited for an interview.
- The interview panel evaluates the candidates’ communication skills, legal knowledge, and their ability to handle complex legal situations.
- It is an important stage to gauge a candidate’s suitability for a judicial role.
Stage 4: Document Verification
- After the interview, candidates are required to undergo a document verification process.
- This ensures that the candidates’ submitted documents, certificates, and qualifications are authentic and meet the eligibility criteria.
Stage 5: Medical Examination
- A medical examination may be conducted to ensure that candidates are medically fit for the role of a Judge.
- This step is essential to confirm that candidates are in good health and capable of carrying out their judicial duties effectively.
How to apply for Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023?
To apply for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023, follow these step-by-step instructions:
Step 1: Review the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Delhi Judicial Services Notification 2023 to ensure you meet the requirements.
Step 2:Visit the official website of delhihighcourt.nic.in
Step 3: Fill out the Application Form
- Locate and click on the “Apply Online” link provided on the website.
- Complete the application form with accurate and relevant details, including personal information, educational qualifications, and contact information.
Step 4:Upload the necessary documents as specified in the application form. This may include educational certificates, identity proof, and a recent passport-sized photograph.
Step 5: Make the application fee payment online as per the category you belong to (General/OBC/EWS or SC/ST/PwD).
Step 6: After successfully submitting the application and fee payment, ensure that you print a copy of the completed application form for your records and future reference.