UPPSC Form 2023
The UPPSC Application Form 2023 has been released and is available on the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in, according to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Applicants who meet the requirements may submit their UPPSC PCS 2023 application up until the deadline. Preliminary testing for the UPPSC PCS 2023 exam will take place on May 14, 2023.
Candidates who match the requirements must first read the UPPSC eligibility information provided in the notice before submitting an application for the Uttar Pradesh Combined State/Upper Subordinate 2023. When completing the UPPSC PCS application form, candidates must have their personal and academic information prepared, along with any scanned UPPSC documents that will be uploaded. Candidates in the general, EWS, and OBC categories must pay a fee of Rs 125 in order to submit an application. Read the article below for more information on the UPPSC PCS Application Form 2023.
|Exam Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Uttar Pradesh Combined State/Upper Subordinate Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Region of exam||Across the state of Uttar Pradesh|
|Stages of Exam||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Mode of payment||Online (Debit Cards/Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets) or Challan|
Read More: UPPSC Calendar 2023
UPPSC Application Form 2023
Let’s look at the possible dates of the exam as UPPSC has not yet published an official notification accepting applications for the UPPSC 2023 exam. With time, this data will be updated.
|UPPCS Exam Events||Details|
|Release of Official notification||1st March 2023|
|Accepting of application form starts||3rd March 2023|
|Last date of Application Fee payment||3rd April 2023|
|Closure of Application Form acceptance||6th April 2023|
|Admit card issue for Preliminary exam||May 2023|
|Preliminary examination||May 14, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for Main Exam||To be notified|
Read More: UPPSC Syllabus
UPPSC Form 2023 Apply Online
Candidates must read the official advertisement, which includes all information about the test, before beginning the application process. Students should review the guidelines for completing the online form as well. Now click Apply and continue to begin the process.
UPPSC Application Form 2023 Registration Process
- Candidates will be taken to a page for Candidate Registration after clicking Apply. This applies to all exams.
- Applicants will be questioned about any previous UPPSC examinations they may have taken. They will be required to respond with a yes or no before continuing.
- Select the post for which you are applying.
- Provide all the information you have been asked for.
- Make sure to double-check the information provided.
- Click on Validate and Preview it.
- Check the detailed information again which you are applying; if not satisfactory click the Back button and edit the form, otherwise click on Submit Application.
- A confirmation page for registration will then appear with the supplied credentials. With this, the registration procedure is over.
Read More: UPPSC Exam Pattern
UPPSC Application Form Fees
- The registration confirmation page will indicate the application cost amount needed. Then select Fees to Pay.
- A small dialogue box that asks if any changes are necessary for the residence, caste category, etc., will display.
- If you select Yes, a new page will load where you can make the required changes before pressing the Update button.
- The required payment amount will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose Payment from the menu.
- Candidates will be sent to a payment module powered by the State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS).
- From the list, pick a payment option like Net Banking, Card Payment, or Other Payment Method.
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||25/-|
How to Apply Online UPPSC Application Form 2023?
- Click the link labelled “Submit Application Form” on the UPPSC homepage.
- By entering the information for the bank transaction related to the application fee payment and clicking the “Submit” button.
- Submit your photo and signature in accordance with the Commission’s requirements.
- Submit your complete application.
- Upon the submission of the form, an application slip comprising the Application ID, Registration number, Candidate’s Name, and DOB will be displayed on the screen.
- The application slip can be printed by the candidate for later use.
UPPSC Modification of Application Form 2023
Candidates will be given chance to modify errors, if any, on the submitted application form. Corrections can be made in cases other than the basic details.
- During the online application process for candidates, open and modify submitted Applications.
- The website will display the candidate’s personal information.
- Complete the page’s verification code.
- Choose “Proceed.”
- The registered mobile number will receive the OTP.
- Make the required adjustments and submit.