Table of Contents
APSC CCE Eligibility Criteria
APSC CCE Eligibility Criteria: Before applying for any position, individuals must have a thorough understanding of the eligibility requirements. The eligibility requirements are the fundamental prerequisite for the exam, and each applicant must meet them.
The educational requirements are one of the eligibility requirements, and she specifies which candidates must meet all of the requirements as outlined in the official announcement. Here we describe the specific requirements for the APSC CCE 2023.
Read More: APSC CCE Syllabus
APSC CCE Exam 2023 Overview
Assam Public Service Commission has issued an official notification regarding the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2023 for screening of candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the various services/posts. The candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of the commission will be able to submit their online applications on the official web portal within the last date of application.
|APSC CCE Exam 2023||Details|
|Recruitment Authority||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Exam||APSC CCE Exam 2023|
|Name of the Post||Inspector, Assistant, Assistant Manager etc.|
|Location of the Job||Assam|
|Number of Vacancies||913 Seats|
|Salary/Pay Scale||As per rules and pay level|
|Stages of Exam||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Mode of the Application||Online Mode|
|Official Website of APSC||apsc.nic.in|
Read More: APSC CCE Admit Card 2023
APSC CCE Eligibility Criteria 2023
Before applying for any position, individuals must have a thorough understanding of the eligibility requirements. The eligibility requirements are the fundamental prerequisite for the exam, and each applicant must meet them. The educational requirements are one of the eligibility requirements, and she specifies which candidates must meet all of the requirements as outlined in the official announcement. Here we describe all the APSC CCE Eligibility Criteria 2023.
The qualifying requirements are listed below, and they must be met by applicants for the APSC CCE 2023.
- APSC CCE Age Limit: As of January 1st, 2022, the applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 38.
- Nationality: They must be native Assamese citizens and citizens of India.
- Equational Qualification: The applicants must be graduates of reputable universities. They must be able to communicate in Assamese or another state-recognized official language.
Read More: APSC CCE Notification 2023
APSC CCE Age Relaxation
Those who want to apply for this position must be between the ages of 21 and 38. According to the type of student, the upper age limit is also relaxed. The following upper-age relaxations will apply to each category.
|Category of Candidates||Age Relaxation|
|ST (P)||5 Years|
|ST (H)||5 Years|
APSC CCE Educational Qualification
The minimum educational criterion set forth by the recruitment body must be met by candidates taking the APSC CCE recruitment examination. Candidates can review the full list of educational requirements that we have provided below.
- The candidate must possess a degree from one of the universities established in India by an act of the Central or State Legislature, from another institution of higher learning created by an act of Parliament, or from one that has been designated as a university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or from another institution with a degree that the government may deem equivalent.
- The ability to speak Assamese or another state’s official language, tribal language, or connected language is a requirement for candidates.
- Applicants need to register with the Assam District Employment Office.
- The candidate who wants to appear for the APSC CCE Exam 2023 needs to be a registered and original resident of Assam.