Table of Contents
CGPSC Salary and Job Profile: Applicants who have taken the exam must be familiar with the pay and job description. Group A and Group B Services are both where CGPSC recruits. The salary matrix varies depending on which position was filled. Before registering for this exam, you must be aware of the CGPSC compensation structure.
CGPSC Salary 2024
Grade pay was provided and displayed separately under the seventh pay commission system. It outlines the pay system. The rank increases in direct proportion to grade pay. For Group A and Group B services, CGPSC recruits qualified people. As a result, the pay matrix for CGPSC Group A and B Officers is expected to differ. The CGPSC Salary for 2024 is shown below:
|CGPSC Salary 2024
|Pay Matrix Level
|Deputy District Magistrate
Level 12 pay matrix
|Deputy Superintendent of Police
|Superintendent district jail
|District fighter, city service
|Assistant registrar, cooperative institutions
|Chhattisgarh subordinate accounting services
|Commercial tax inspector
Level 9 in pay matrix
Level 7 in pay matrix
|Assistant jail superintendent
|Commercial Tax Officer
Level 6 in pay matrix
CGPSC Job Profile
Candidates will hold positions at the sub-divisional, district, divisional, and state levels as a CGPSC officer. Depending on whether a candidate passed the exam, the duties of a CGPSC officer will vary. As a result, you should prepare for a burden or duties that will demand effective work from you. The following describes the duties of a Chattisgarh PSC Officer:
- To keep the peace and the law.
- To collect property taxes and represent clients in legal proceedings involving both criminal and tax-related issues.
- To put state and federal policies into practise at the local level.
- You will perform block-level work as a CGPSC Officer.
- To assist the PSC and other civil service officers in carrying out a previously implemented plan.
CGPSC Post wise Salary
The CGPSC, offering positions in Group A and Group B, posts like Deputy District Magistrate, Commercial Tax Inspector. The pay scales range from Rs. 25,300 to Rs. 56,100, with corresponding pay matrix levels varying from Level 6 to Level 12. This diverse salary structure reflects the hierarchical positions within CGPSC, providing individuals with opportunities to contribute to Chhattisgarh’s public service Commission.
|CGPSC Pay Scale
|CGPSC Pay Matrix Level
|CGPSC Group A
|CGPSC Deputy District Magistrate
|Level 12 pay matrix
|CGPSC Deputy Superintendent of Police
|CGPSC Accounting Officer
|CGPSC Superintendent District jail
|CGPSC District Fighter, City Service
|CGPSC Assistant Registrar, Cooperative Institutions
|CGPSC Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounting Services
|CGPSC Group B
|CGPSC Commercial Tax Inspector
|Level 9 in pay matrix
|CGPSC Excise Sub-Inspector
|Level 7 in the pay matrix
|CGPSC Deputy Registrar
|CGPSC Assistant Jail Superintendent
|CGPSC Commercial Tax Officer
|Level 6 in the pay matrix
CGPSC Perks and Allowances
A candidate is qualified to enjoy the following perks and privileges once they are appointed as CGPSC Officers:
- House accommodation
- Reimbursement of the phone bill
- Free vehicle for official purposes
- Free-of-cost conveyance
- Mediclaim and other medical benefits
- Accommodation facilities
- Pension as under the National Pension System
- Insurance cover
- Concessions for leave
- Transport allowances
- Dearness allowance
CGPSC Job Profile and Career Growth
When you pass the CGPSC, the Chhattisgarh government will offer you a position in a hierarchy. Let’s examine the future employment prospects for the CGPSC:
- A first-class officer who qualifies for the exam will be placed in Class 1.
- District employment officers are a position available at the following level. You can sign up for the State Police. The block development officer is another. Following that, there are a number of openings for the positions of Tehsildar, Talukdar, and Collector.
- The excise and taxes officer, district treasury officer, district welfare officer, assistant registrar of cooperative societies, and district food officer are the next levels in the hierarchy.
- You must report to the IAS or IPS in order to perform your duties. The executive aspect of the position is the reason behind this.
- The nice thing about it is that after a few years of employment, you can advance in your position or be promoted to the level of an IAS/IPS officer.
- The central government is positioned beneath the authority. promotions that are given based on the individual’s seniority and, of course, merit.
- If you intend to study for the CGPSC, you should start as soon as you can. You can also try our practice exams.