UKPSC Eligibility Criteria 2023
UKPSC Eligibility Criteria: UKPSC According to the most recent information, candidates for various posts would have their ages relaxed by one year by the Uttarakhand PSC. Soon, information regarding the post and age relaxation will be made public. Applicants who want to take advantage of the relaxation can resubmit their UKPSC 2023 application.
It is advisable to review the eligibility requirements before submitting an application for the UKPSC PCS test. This is a discussion of the various eligibility requirements set forth by the commission. If a candidate doesn’t submit the necessary supporting documentation for the eligibility requirements, their candidature will be revoked. Here, many eligibility requirements are mentioned, including the UKPSC PCS age limit and educational requirements.
UKPSC Eligibility Criteria 2023
When submitting an application for the exam, UKPSC candidates must be aware of the eligibility requirements. Applicants must be at least 21 years old and, in the case of SC/ST candidates, no more than 42 years old. This age restriction must be met by the date specified in the notification.
UKPSC Eligibility Criteria 2023 Nationality
- The applicant must reside in India;
- Before 1962, refugees from Tibet who came to India with the intention of settling permanently may also apply. Such candidates must, however, possess a pertinent certificate issued by the authorities.
- Competitors from countries like Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, and the United Republic of Tanzania who arrive in India with the intention of permanently relocating here are, on the whole, qualified. Yet, even they are required to have a state-issued eligibility certificate.
UKPSC Notification 2023 Overview
The UKPSC Exam is administered by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) in order to find applicants for various positions within the state services. The table below contains information on UKPSC 2023 that candidates can review.
UPKSC 2023 Examination Overview
|Exam Name||UKPCS Exam|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Vacancy||Yet to Notify|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Registration Date||Yet to Notify|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Mode)|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Age Limit||21 years to 40 years|
|Exam Cities||Across the Uttarakhand|
UKPSC Eligibility Criteria 2023 Age Limitation
The official minimum age requirement is 21 years old. The oldest person allowed is 35 years old. Nonetheless, diverse groups are also given access to relaxation. The government has relaxed the legal drinking age for the following categories:
|SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC Candidates||3 years|
Not all categories allow for age relaxation. So, those who are ready to take the exam must thoroughly prepare for it.
UKPSC Eligibility Criteria 2023 Educational Qualification
- Any discipline-specific bachelor’s degree from a reputable university is required of the applicant.
- For the position of Sahayak Nagar Niyojak, candidates must possess a post-graduate certificate in town and architect planning or associate membership of the educational institution, American Institute of Town, Institute of Town Planner, or Institute of Town Planner (India).
UKPSC Eligibility Criteria 2023 Physical Standards
The following physical requirements must be met by a candidate applying for the position of superintendent of police and district commandant home guard through the Uttarakhand PCS.
Superintendent of Police (Height)
|Category||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|General and all other candidates||167.7 cm||152 cm|
|ST candidates||160 cm||147 cm|
|Mountain region candidates||162.60 cm||147 cm|
Chest Measurements (For Male candidates only)
|ST and Mountain region candidates||76.5cm||81.5cm|
|General and other candidates||78.8cm||83.8 cm|
District Commandment Home Guard
|Candidates||Height||Chest (normal)||Chest (inflated)|
|Male candidates||165 cm||84 cm||89 cm|
|Female candidates||150 cm||79 cm||84 cm|
|Male candidate from Kumaun, Gadwal and ST candidates)||160 cm||84 cm||89 cm|