Current Affairs 2022
Welcome to the StudyIQ Current Affairs website, which provides the best compilation of the Daily Current Affairs 2022 taking place across the globe: National, International, Sports, Environment, Science and Technology, Economy, Agreement, Appointments, Summits, Ranks, Reports and General Studies. By providing you with the best learning materials, StudyIQ has been India’s best platform for helping you to attain your full knowledge and learning potential.
StudyIQ is one of India’s most popular Current Affairs websites for UPSC CSE/IAS, UPSC EPFO, and State PSC like UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPSC, MPPSC etc., and other state civil services/government job recruitment examinations in India.
Daily Current Affairs 2022
- Daily Current Affairs for UPSC – 3 December 2022
- Regulatory Framework for Urban Co-Operative Banks
- Remittances to India 2022
- Source of Oxygen on Earth
- Daily Current Affairs for UPSC – 2 December 2022
- Economic Growth Data for Q2 of FY23
- Climate Investment Opportunities in India’s Cooling Sector
- Global Water Resources Report 2021
- India’s G20 Presidency and Summit
- Sarojini Naidu Biography, Freedom Fighter, History, Achievements
- Monetary Policy by RBI, Committee, Meaning, Objectives, Meaning, Instruments
- Daily Current Affairs for UPSC – 1 December 2022
- Semi-Automated Offside Technology (SAOT)
- Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage (CCUS) Policy Framework
- SEBI Regulations to Tackle Market Rumours
- Tribal Development Department Report 2022
- Famous Indian Personalities and Their Nicknames List
- Fujiwhara Effect
- List of Prime Ministers of India from 1947 to 2022, Complete PM List
- List of Presidents of India from 1947 to 2022 in Chronological Order
- Total Tiger Reserves in India 2022, List, Map, Names, Schemes
- Wildlife Sanctuaries of India, Map, List, Importance, Names
- List of Viceroy of India from 1856 to 1947, History, Tenure & Events
- Daily Current Affairs for UPSC – 30 November 2022
- Har Ghar Gangajal Scheme
- Transfer of Judges of High Court
- Draft Amendment to the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969
- Volcanoes Types, Causes and Conclusion
- Scheme for Procurement of Power
- Daily Current Affairs for UPSC – 29 November 2022
Current Affairs for UPSC
All government exams have a significant portion on current affairs. One must thoroughly prepare for this area to ensure their selection with a considerable margin. Your level of awareness and curiosity are evaluated in the current affairs section. Basic knowledge of current affairs can not only help you get a job, but it will also help you succeed in your career.
Current Affairs 2022 FAQs
Q. What are Current Affairs?
Ans. Current affairs refer to the most recent and popular national and international news, which includes all current political, social, and economic developments. It provides a summary of current events in the fields of politics, economics, sports, and science and technology as well as national and international affairs.
Q. Where Can I Find Daily Current Affairs?
Ans. Current Affairs are important for aspirants preparing for government exams like UPSC CSE/IAS, UPSC EPFO, UPPSC, BPSC, RPSC, MPPSC, GPSC, MPSC etc. StudyIQ platform keeps you updated by providing you with daily current affairs with relevant data.
Q. What is best for current affairs?
Ans. StudyIQ is India’s top website for Daily Current Affairs, General Knowledge, General Awareness, General Studies and Aptitude for UPSC CSE/IAS, UPSC EPFO, UPPSC, BPSC, RPSC, MPPSC, GPSC, MPSC, and other states civil services or government job recruitment examinations of India.
Q. What are the recent current affairs?
Ans. There are some important current affairs for the competitive examinations like UPSC CSE, and State PSC such as:
- PM opens Kashi-Tamil Sangamam, calls for preserving Tamil legacy.
- Isro tests the parachute system for the Gaganyaan project.
- Arun Goel assumes charge as Election Commissioner
Q. What are the main current affairs of 2022?
Ans. Some main current affairs of 2022 are the Indian Army Registered IPR for ‘Combat uniform’, Manipur Tops the Medal Tally in the Northeast Olympic Games, National Museum and Kolding Museum signed Memorandum of Understanding etc.
Q. What are the 10 top GK questions?
Ans. One Liner GK Questions for competitive exams are:
- Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
- Who was the first President of India?
- How many States & UTs in India?
- Which is the Largest island in the world?
- How many classical dance forms are in India?
Q. Does StudyIQ provide Current Affairs PDF?
Ans. Yes, StudyIQ offers Daily, Weekly and Monthly current affairs PDFs.
Q. What are the various sources of StudyIQ’s current affairs?
Ans. The sources of StudyIQ’s current affairs are Government websites, PIB, PRS, NewsOnAir, and Various newspapers like Hindu, Indian express, Economic Times and many more.
Q. What aspects to cover while reading government schemes?
Ans. Government Schemes are an important section of any competitive exam in which candidates must read about the launched year, ministry, allotted amount, and features of the schemes.
Q. How to cover the static portion in the context of current affairs?
Ans. Candidate should study the political, historical, economic, and cultural context of news and integrate it with the static portion of the syllabus.