Table of Contents
JKPSC KAS Cutoff 2023
JKPSC Cutoff: The JKPSC KAS Cutoff Marks for 2023 will be released on the official JKPSC website after the successful completion of the JKPSC KAS Prelims and Main exams. The JKPSC KAS Prelims exam was conducted on 15th October 2023. For each phase of the selection process, the JKPSC Cutoff will published category-wise. For their application to be considered for the next round of the selection process, candidates must earn scores higher than the cut-off.
In recent years the JKPSC Cutoff Marks for the general category were around 93. The cut-off marks for both phases of the selection process are decided depending on many variables including difficulty level, number of openings, etc.
JKPSC Exam 2023 Overview
There are three steps to the JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Selection Process. For the Preliminary exam and the Mains exam and Interview that make up the selection process, the cut-off grades will be made public. Check the overview of the JKPSC Exam below in the table:
JKPSC KAS Prelims Exam 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||JKPSC|
|Exam Conducting Organisation||JKPSC – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Administrative Services (Junior Scale of J&K), Jammu and Kashmir Police (G) Service, and Jammu and Kashmir Accounts (G) Service|
|Total Vacancy||75 posts|
|Notification Release Date||13th April, 2023|
|Application Start Date||17th April, 2023|
|Late Date to Apply||16th May, 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||9th October 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||15th October 2023|
|Prelims Answer Key Release Date||16th October 2023|
|Prelims Result Date||November 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Interview Date||To be announced|
|State||Jammu Government Jobs|
JKPSC Prelims Expected Cutoff 2023
JKPSC has not yet provided information on the JKPSC Cutoff 2023. Candidates must obtain at least 33% of the total marks in Paper-II of the Prelims, which is the sole information about the cut-off marks that JKPSC has provided in the official recruitment notification.
The expected cutoff for the JKPSC Prelims 2023 is likely to be in the range of 90-95 marks. This is based on the following factors:
- The difficulty level of the JKPSC Prelims exam is generally considered to be on the higher side.
- The number of candidates appearing for the exam has been increasing steadily in recent years.
- The number of vacancies available for the JKPSC Main exam is limited.
Candidates must visit the official JKPSC website to learn the cut-off scores for the other papers in the preliminary and main exams. The cut-off will be announced by JKPSC depending on the many reasons listed above. When looking for information on the cut-off marks, candidates must only consult the official JKPSC website because other sources may include inaccurate information. Candidates can refer to the table below for the anticipated cutoff:
JKPSC Prelims Expected Cutoff 2023
|Category||Cut off Marks (Expected)|
Check Out:- JKPSC KAS CCE Prelims Admit 2023
JKPSC Cutoff 2022
It is advisable for aspirants to review the JKPSC Cutoff Marks in order to gain insight into the standard and level of competition in JKPSC. Here, we offer the JKPSC Cutoff scores for each category from the previous year. In this area, candidates will get all the information related to the JKPSC previous year’s cut-off marks. In 2022, the JKPSC Cutoff for SC was 74.45, and the cutoff for ST was 69.33. The JKPSC has yet to announce the cutoff for the KAS 2022 exam. Check the table below for the JKPSC Cutoff Marks 2022.’
|JKPSC Cutoff 2022|
|Category of Candidates||JKPSC Cutoff Marks|
Steps to Download JKPSC KAS Cutoff
As soon as the commission posts the JKPSC Cutoff 2023 on its official website, candidates are urged to download it. Candidates can predict how far they will advance in the JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Selection Process by consulting the JKPSC KAS Cutoff marks. Candidates can do the actions listed below.
- Step 1: Visit the official JKPSC website
- Step 2: On the homepage of the website, under the “What’s New” area, find and click the link for the JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Cut Off 2023 for the Preliminary Exam or the Main Exam.
- Step 3: A new page will open with a PDF of the exam’s cut-off scores.
- Step 4: To store the cut-off marks onto the device for later use, click the “Download” option on the PDF.
Factors Affecting JKPSC KAS Cutoff
The JKPSC Cutoff is dependent on a number of factors that change every year, just like any other competitive test. The following elements influence the JKPSC Cutoff:
- Number of applicants—If there are few applicants for the exam, the cut-off marks will also be few. However, if there are many applicants, the cut-off scores will also be many.
- Number of openings—If there are many openings, the cut-off scores will be lower. The cut-off marks will be high if there are few openings.
- Exam difficulty: If the exam is very challenging, the cut-off scores will be lower.