JPSC Notification 2023
JPSC Notification 2023: On its official website, the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has published the JPSC Notification 2023. The official JPSC Notification 2023 will be released by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission in order to fill various civil service openings of various posts in various state government agencies.
JPSC Notification 2023 Overview
The most anticipated exam is the JPSC Exam 2023. The Combined Civil Services examination will start under the JPSC moniker, and the application will be made available when it is time for candidates to submit their applications. The examination will assist in choosing the qualified applicants for a number of positions in administrative departments. After passing the examination, applicants will be appointed to positions such as Deputy Collector, DSP, and numerous other posts. Listed below are the key facts regarding the JPSC Exam 2023.
|JPSC Notification 2023 Overview|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others|
|JPSC Vacancy 2023||To be Notified|
JPSC Exam Date 2023
The official exam dates for the JPSC Recruitment 2023 are released on the official website- jpsc.gov.in. The tentative dates are mentioned below:
|JPSC Exam Date 2023|
|Official notification released||Yet to be Notified|
|Application Form Release||Yet to be Notified|
|Last date to submit the form (Extended)||Yet to be Notified|
|Last Date For Fee Payment (Extended)||Yet to be Notified|
|Admit Card Released Date||Yet to be Notified|
|JPSC 2023 Prelims Exam Date||Yet to be Notified|
|Result Date||Yet to be Notified|
|JPSC Civil Services Main Exam Date 2023||Yet to be Notified|
|Final Result||Yet to be Notified|
JPSC Application Form 2023
- Only after completing the Jharkhand Civil Services Exam 2023 application form are candidates for the JPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 required to submit an application.
- Obtain an application paper from the Jharkhand Public Service Commission’s website.
- Complete the application form by entering all necessary information, including name, location, and educational background.
- Additional information must be entered, such as a phone number and email address. Apply for the job and pay for it using a credit card, debit card, or online banking.
JPSC Application Fee
Candidates can pay the JPSC 2023 Exam application cost manually or online. The following table lists the application fees for the JPSC 2023 examination according to category:
|JPSC Application Fee|
|Category of Candidates||Fees Charged|
|All unreserved/ BC-I / BC-II Candidates||₹600 + Bank Charges|
|Jharkhand SC / ST candidates||₹150 + Bank Charges|
Steps to Apply Online JPSC Exam 2023
- Visit JPSC’s official webpage.
- Click on the JPSC Application Form tab on the Home page.
- Click the New Registration link once the new website has loaded, then enter your basic personal information.
- Enter the Captcha and register after that.
- Once registered, click the Login link.
- Complete the remaining fields, submit the needed files, and make the payment.
- Check all of the form’s inputted information.
- Press the Submit icon.
JPSC Vacancy 2023
The official JPSC Notification 2023 will soon be released by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission in order to fill various civil service openings of various posts in various state government agencies.
JPSC Eligibility Criteria
JPSC Eligibility Criteria: Before submitting an application for the JPSC Recruitment 2023 exam, candidates should review the eligibility requirements. In order to apply for the JPSC Recruitment 2023 exam, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements listed below:
JPSC Educational Qualifications
The applicant must possess a diploma that is equivalent to a graduation degree from a recognised institution.
JPSC Age Limits
- You must be at least 20 years old to apply for the Jharkhand State Police Service
- A candidate must be at least 21 years old in order to apply for positions with Jharkhand Finance Service and Jharkhand Labour Service.
- The maximum age for unreserved candidates should be 35, the maximum age for BC-II/BC-I candidates should be 37, the maximum age for unreserved female candidates should be 38, and the maximum age for SC & ST (both Male & Female) candidates should be 40.
JPSC Admit Card
Applicants will receive their admission cards via the official website after submitting their applications. During each exam stage, candidates will obtain a unique admission card. Keep your admittance card on you at all times during the exam because it is a significant document. The following are the steps to downloading the JPSC Recruitment 2023 admit card:
- Step 1: Visit jpsc.gov.in, the official website.
- Step 2: Choose “JPSC Test Admit Card” under “important announcement”
- Step 3: Enter your password and registration number.
- Step 4: You can view your JPSC Admit Card. Download it for your future use.
JPSC Exam Pattern 2023
Applicants who pass the preliminary exam are invited to take the main exam, and those who pass the main exam are invited to take the interview, according to the JPSC Recruitment 2023 exam pattern. The merit list is used to choose the final applicants. This is a list of the Preliminary Exam and Main Exam JPSC 2023 Exam Pattern. The candidates need to clear three phases of the JPSC Stages of examination:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
JPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
Preliminaries will consist of two papers (objective type and multiple-choice questions). This exam consists only of screening tests. Based on their performance in this preliminary exam, candidates are chosen for the Main Examination.
- There are 100 questions in Paper 1 and 200 total points will go towards the general knowledge part.
- Jharkhand-related General Knowledge questions make up Paper 2’s 100 questions and 200 total marks.
- For both papers, there will be unbiased multiple-choice questions.
- It will take two hours to finish each paper.
- There won’t be any failing grades.
- The exam will be bilingual, with print versions in both Hindi and English.
|JPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2023|
|General Studies – I||100||2 hours|
|General Studies – II||100||2 hours|
JPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2023
There will be six papers in this written test, each having questions in the format of an essay. Each three-hour paper will be written in a descriptive style. The main competitive exam consists of six required papers. Applicants should use the specified language script to compose their responses to the language exam. In the table below main exam patterns have been mentioned.
|JPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2023|
|GS Paper and Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
|Paper-I General English and Hindi (2 sectors of 50 marks each)||100|
|Paper-II Language and Literature||150|
|Paper-III History and Geography||200|
|Paper-IV Indian Constitution, Administration, and Reforms||200|
|Paper-V Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable development||200|
|Paper-VI General studies, Environment And technology development||200|
After each step of the examination, the Jharkhand Public Service Commission publishes the results of the shortlisted applicants. Based on the merit list, the final list of the individuals who have been shortlisted will be made public. The following are the steps to download the JPSC Result:
Step 1: Visit jpsc.gov.in, the official website.
Step 2: Proceed to the “important announcement” portion
Step 3: Choose “Result.” Use your registration number and password to log in.
Step 4: Candidates can see their results, and download them for your future reference.
JPSC Cut Off Marks
The cut-off is the minimum score a candidate must achieve to pass this exam. The selection will be based on the candidate’s classification, the number of seats available in that particular class, the number of candidates who showed up for the exam, the exam’s difficulty level, and past exams. Candidates can verify the cut-offs on the commission’s official website after they are released. Each exam phase’s JPSC Cut-offs are supplied separately (prelims and mains). The cutoff is mentioned below in the table
|JPSC Cut Off Marks|