Table of Contents
RPSC RAS Salary and Job Profile
RPSC RAS Salary and Job Profile: The RPSC RAS Salary and Job Profile for various positions within the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services has been published by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). For various civil service positions, the RPSC RAS Salary of the officer varies in terms of pay grade and in-hand Salary. Due to the charitable society services, financial benefits, and allowance, many candidates show up for this state-level administrative Exam in Rajasthan.
RPSC RAS Salary
For a number of positions within the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has disclosed the salaries. RPSC RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Service) salaries range from Rs. 56,100 for entry-level positions to Rs. 2,08,700 for higher levels. In addition to the base pay, employees are also entitled to a number of benefits and allowances, such as a housing rent allowance, a travel allowance, access to medical services, and more. One of the most lucrative pay scales for India’s state-level administrative services, the RPSC RAS draws a considerable number of applicants each year.
Check Out:- RPSC RAS Syllabus
RPSC RAS Salary 2023: Overview
In this article, we are providing you with the RPSC RAS Salary 2023 details which include the in-hand salary, job profile, and other important details. Candidates must check all the details here regarding RPSC RAS Salary 2023.
|RPSC RAS Salary 2023: Overview|
|Recruitment Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Various Civil Service Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
RPSC RAS Salary Details
You must be aware that the RPSC RAS Salary is calculated in accordance with the 7th Pay Commission’s calculation framework. To learn more about the RAS Salary & Job Profile in the Rajasthan state/subordinate services test, you must read this page if you plan to take the RAS exam in 2023.Before enrolling in the RPSC RAS Recruitment Process, applicants must also take down their post-specific pay scale and annual salary.
- According to each post’s pay matrices, the RAS salary in Rajasthan ranges from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 and Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100.
- RAS pay for candidates differs depending on whether they are on probation or have a full-time job afterward.
- Candidates that are shortlisted will receive a variety of benefits in addition to the RAS salary of the officer, along with excellent opportunities for professional progression.
Learn more about the RPSC RAS Salary in Rajasthan state services, as well as the numerous career prospects and other employment specifics, by reading on.
Check Out:- RPSC RAS Exam Pattern
RPSC RAS Salary Structure 2023
According to the Rajasthan Public Service Commission’s distribution of salaries, the RAS Officer compensation varies according on the position. (RPSC). However, the 7th CPC algorithm is used to determine the RAS wage for any position. See the table below for further information on the RAS compensation structure in Rajasthan, as well as salary estimates, grade pay, and pay scales for all positions.
|Posts under RAS||Scale of Pay||Pay Grade||Salary of RPSC RAS (estimated)|
||Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100||Rs. 5400 (Level 14 Matrix)||Rs. 61000 – Rs. 66000|
||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800||Rs. 4800 (Level 12 Matrix)||Rs. 40000 – Rs. 45500|
||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800||Rs. 4200 (Level 11 Matrix)||Rs. 35500 – Rs. 42500|
||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800||Rs. 3600 (Level 10 Matrix)||Rs. 33500 – Rs. 38500|
RPSC RAS Salary Slip
Candidates can review the RPSC RAS salary slip of the officer, which includes information on the breakdown of base pay, various allowances, deductions, and pension contribution details. However, the pay stub that is provided below is from a previous recruiting but is still appropriate for your use.
RPSC RAS In Hand Salary 2023
According to official documentation, the in-hand RAS Officer compensation is made up of various parts, including Basic Pay, City Compensatory Pay, and other Allowances such Dearness & Special Allowance. Additionally, candidates must be aware that a certain sum will be taken each month from the RPSC RAS salary for State Insurance and Contributory Pension Fund. Once you are appointed, review the exact breakdown of the RPSC RAS Salary of the officer every month.
|Salary Components of RAS||Amount of Pay|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 56,100|
|Dearness Allowance (28%)||Rs. 15,708|
|Special Allowance||Rs. 380|
|City Compensatory Pay||Rs. 1000|
|Contributory Pension Fund (deduction)||Rs. 6,563|
|State Insurance (deduction)||Rs. 3000|
|Total In-hand Emoluments||Rs. 63,625|
RPSC RAS In-Hand Salary in Probation Period 2023
An RPSC RAS officer’s In-Hand Salary fluctuates while they are on probation. RPSC RAS officers are not given an allowance during their probationary period, and only 10% of their pay will be taken from the government pension fund.
|Basic Pay||INR 39,300|
|Contributory Pension Fund||INR 3,930 (deducted)|
|Total Emoluments||INR 35,370|
RPSC RAS Salary Allowances 2023
The chosen candidates receive several allowances in addition to their salaries. Below are a few of the allowances:
- Transport Allowance: An employee may receive a transport allowance as a stipend to help with personal expenses or with the cost of their commute to work.
- Dearness Allowance: To counteract the effects of inflation, the government pays dearness allowance to both its employees and pensioners.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): An employee who rents an apartment receives a portion of their salary from their company as HRA.
- Employees are given a leave travel allowance (LTA) to cover their travel expenses. The exemption is only applicable to the costs associated with touring in India.
RPSC RAS Salary Perks & Allowances 2023
The chosen candidates receive several allowances in addition to their salaries. Other bonuses and privileges are provided to RPSC RAS Officers in addition to the attractive wage structure and other allowances. The following are those:
|Name of Allowance||Perks|
|Transport Allowance (T.A)||It is a travelling expenditure that is taken care by the State Government wherein a RAS officer gets a govt. vehicle to travel between home and office.|
|D.A – Dearness Allowance||To hedge against or mitigate the impact of inflation, starting in July 2022, RAS Officers and pensioners will get 28% DA of their present basic pay.|
|HRA – House Rent Allowance||Here, the State Government reimburses its employees’ travel or fare expenditures for trips across India.|
|LTA – Leave Travel Allowance||Here, the State Government take care of the travelling expenses or fare costs to its employees for touring across India.|
|Medical Allowance||It functions much like state government-provided health insurance for staff workers to use on themselves or their families.|
RPSC RAS Job Profile 2023
RAS, or Rajasthan Administrative Services and Subordinate Services officers, have a wide range of duties and responsibilities. The RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Services is one of the most difficult occupations for Rajasthan PSC candidates. Candidates who have been shortlisted by RAS currently hold various State/Subordinate positions at the district or sub-district level. After the probationary period, the RPSC RAS job profile varies by post. A RAS officer’s main duties include some of the following:
- They are accountable for State Secretarial Assistance, State Public Administration, State Policy Formulation, State Bureaucratic Governance, etc. according to various State and Subordinate Service posts of RAS.
- In addition to carrying out revenue administration and upholding law and order, RAS personnel are also expected to carry out a number of other government tasks.
- They are in charge of maintaining both the integrity of the court system and state justice.
- Top-level bureaucrats’ government estates are under their management.
- They are also inextricably linked to the formulation of regulations and guidelines for hiring governmental employees.
- They serve as government counsellors for service transfers and promotions.
Read More :- RPSC RAS Cut off
RPSC RAS Promotion and Career Growth 2023
The compensation of an RPSC RAS officer grows with advancement, position, and numerous other considerations. The state government establishes the promotion’s time frame. Nine to ten years of service are required for the first promotion. Increases in the officers’ pay and benefits go hand in hand with rank advancement.