Table of Contents
BPSC 70th Notification 2024 : The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is set to announce the BPSC 70th Notification 2024 in the first quarter of the year 2024. This examination, conducted at the state level by BPSC, aims to identify qualified candidates for a range of administrative and executive positions within the Bihar government.
BPSC 70th Notification 2024
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is expected to release the notification for the 70th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination (CCE) in early 2024. This examination is a crucial state-level civil services test conducted by the BPSC that serves as a gateway to numerous administrative and executive positions within the Bihar government. Aspiring candidates who wish to secure various civil services positions within Bihar’s diverse departments and organizations can conveniently apply online by visiting the official website at the URL https://bpsc.bih.nic.in.
We’re now on WhatsApp. Click to Join
BPSC 70th Notification 2024 Overview
|BPSC 70th Notification 2024 Overview
|BPSC 70th Recruitment
|Notification Released Date
|First Trimester of 2024
|To Be Announced
|2023 – 2024
|BPSC CCE Prelims Exam
|Second Trimester of 2024
BPSC 70th Notification PDF
To download the BPSC 70th notification PDF, please visit the official Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) website at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in and look for the notification in the “Notifications” or “Downloads” section. There, you should find the PDF for the BPSC 70th notification when it’s released in the first trimester of 2024.
BPSC 70th Application Form 2024
The BPSC 70th Application Form for the year 2024 will be made available on the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) when the official notification is released. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam should visit the official BPSC website, which is typically https://bpsc.bih.nic.in, and follow the instructions provided in the official notification to fill out and submit the application form.
BPSC 70th Application Fee
The BPSC 70th exam application fee for 2024 is structured as follows:
- General/ OBC: INR 600
- SC/ ST: INR 150
- PwD: INR 150
BPSC 70th Vacancy 2024
The precise number of vacancies for the BPSC vacancy 2024 will be disclosed in the official notification brochure. For current vacancy information, you should visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). In the previous year, the Bihar Civil Services Examination offered 342 vacancies across various positions.
|State Tax Assistant Commissioner
|District Planning Officer
|Block Panchayat Raj Officer
|Bihar Education Service
|Child Development Project Officer
|Financial Administrative Officer
|Deputy Superintendent of Police
BPSC 70th Eligibility Criteria 2024
The eligibility criteria for the 70th BPSC Exam 2024 are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a UGC-recognized university.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be between 20 and 37 years of age as of August 1, 2024. There is relaxation in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to the OBC, SC, ST, and women categories. The extent of relaxation is typically 3 to 5 years, depending on the category.
Please note that specific details and any updates to the eligibility criteria may be available in the official notification released by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
BPSC 70th Selection Process 2024
The selection process for the BPSC 70th exam involves multiple stages:
- Preliminary Examination: Candidates are required to appear for the preliminary examination. Those who qualify will advance to the next stage.
- Main Examination: Qualified candidates from the preliminary exam will take the main examination, which is a written examination.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates from the main examination will be called for an interview, which is the final stage of the selection process.
The final selection of candidates is based on their performance in the preliminary, main, and interview examinations.
70th BPSC Exam Date 2024
Bihar Public Service Commission will conduct BPSC 2024 exam date. BPSC exam calendar 2024 provided below to get the tentative dates for the BPSC exam 2024 as well as further information.
Exam Date (Tentative)
Result Date (Tentative)
|BPSC 2024 Prelims exam date
September 30, 2024
November 3, 2024
|BPSC 2024 Mains exam date
January 3–7, 2025
July 31, 2025
BPSC Interview and Final Result
August 17-18, 2025
August 31, 2025
BPSC 70th Exam Pattern 2024
|Paper I: General Studies
|Objective-type questions covering various topics.
|Paper II: Optional Subject
|Objective-type questions specific to the chosen optional subject.
|Paper I: General Hindi
|Qualifying paper testing proficiency in Hindi.
|Paper II: General Knowledge
|Subjective paper covering general knowledge.
|Paper III: Optional Subject-I
|Subjective paper related to the chosen optional subject.
|Paper IV: Optional Subject-II
|Subjective paper related to the chosen optional subject.
BPSC 70th Syllabus 2024
The BPSC 70th Syllabus is extensive and covers various topics, including general studies, current affairs, and the optional subject. Candidates can download the detailed syllabus from the official website of the BPSC.
BPSC 70th Cut-off Marks 2024
The 70th BPSC Cut-off Marks will be released by the BPSC along with the result. The cut-off marks will vary based on the candidate’s category and the number of vacancies available.
BPSC 70th Merit List 2024
The BPSC 70th Merit List will be prepared based on the marks scored by candidates in the written exam and the interview.
BPSC 70th Preparation Tips
To prepare effectively for the BPSC 70th exam, consider the following tips:
- Comprehensive Understanding: Thoroughly understand the exam pattern and syllabus to know what topics to focus on.
- Create a Study Plan: Develop a well-structured study plan that covers all subjects and allows time for revision.
- Quality Study Materials: Utilize high-quality study materials and reference books for each subject to enhance your knowledge.
- Practice Previous Papers: Solve previous years’ question papers and take mock tests to get a feel for the exam’s format and improve time management.
- Regular Revision: Consistently revise the syllabus to reinforce your knowledge and ensure you remember the material.