- To disturb or agitate suddenly as by surprise or alarm.
- To cause to start involuntarily, by or as by a sudden shock.
- a person who is given to witticisms, jokes, and pranks.
- a professional fool or clown, especially at a medieval court.
- not discreet; lacking prudence, good judgment, or circumspection:
- a representation of this horn, used as a symbol of abundance.
- an abundant, overflowing supply.
- a horn-shaped or conical receptacle or ornament.
- the art or the process of weaving.
- the part of an oar between the blade and the handle.