Table of Contents
Pratibha Parv is a comprehensive initiative for the assessment of teaching and learning, and evaluation of educational facilities and activities in government schools in Madhya Pradesh. The initiative was launched in 2011 by the School Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Assess the quality of education in government schools
- Identify areas for improvement
- Develop strategies to improve the quality of education
- Promote community participation in education
- First phase: A self-assessment is conducted by each school. This assessment covers a range of areas, including teaching methods, learning outcomes, school facilities, and community participation.
- Second phase: A team of external evaluators visits each school to verify the results of the self-assessment. The evaluators also conduct interviews with students, teachers, and parents to get their feedback.
Pratibha Parv has had a significant impact on the quality of education in Madhya Pradesh. The initiative has helped to identify areas for improvement, and has led to the development of strategies to improve the quality of education.
- Attendance rates in government schools have increased.
- Student achievement has improved.
- Schools have improved their facilities and resources.
- Community participation in education has increased.
- Pratibha Parv is a valuable initiative that has made a significant contribution to the improvement of education in Madhya Pradesh. The initiative has helped to raise awareness about the importance of quality education, and has led to concrete improvements in the quality of education in government schools.