- spectacular display, pomp,
- mere show; empty display.
- pageants collectively; pageants and the performance of pageants.
- something made up of an incongruous variety of pieces or parts; hodgepodge:
- resembling a patchwork, especially in being makeshift, irregular, or improvised.
- To chew the cud, as a ruminant.
- To meditate or muse; ponder.
- to attack vigorously or violently; assault.
- to attack with arguments, criticism, ridicule, abuse, etc.:
- to undertake with the purpose of mastering
- The act of coercing; use of force or intimidation to obtain compliance.
- Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance, as by a government or police force.
- forming or expressing division or distribution.
- creating dissension or discord.
English Vocabulary Download | Free PDF