- To increase the severity, bitterness, or violence of (disease, ill feeling, etc.); aggravate.
- To embitter the feelings of (a person); irritate; exasperate.
- Generous bestowal of gifts
- The gift or gifts, as of money, so bestowed.
- Generosity; liberality.
- To compensate for damage or loss sustained, expense incurred, etc.
- To guard or secure against anticipated loss; give security against (future damage or liability).
- Exercising control over the freedom, will, or thought of others; authoritarian; autocratic.
- Not to be persuaded, moved, or affected by prayers or entreaties:
- Unyielding; unalterable
- To introduce, as if by pouring; cause to penetrate; instill
- To imbue or inspire
English Vocabulary Download | Free PDF