Table of Contents
UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023
In order to appoint officers for the position of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) under the Ministry of Labor and Employment, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) holds the UPSC EPFO APFC Exam. The UPSC EPFO APFC 2023 exam is open to applicants who have graduated with a degree in law, management, or a similar profession. Written testing and interviews are both parts of the two-stage hiring procedure for candidates. This article provides information regarding UPSC EPFO APFC online registration dates, exam dates, exam patterns, application fees, etc.
UPSC EPFO Application Form Overview
For the purpose of filling the positions of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC), Enforcement Officer (EO), Accounts Officer (AO), and Accounts Officer (AO), the Union Public Service Commission conducts the UPSC EPFO Test. From the table below, get an overview of the UPSC EPFO Exam information.
|UPSC EPFO Notification
|Exam Conducting Body
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|UPSC EPFO 2023
|Enforcement Officer (EO)/ Accounts Officer (AO), Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)
|Application Form Starts
|Application Form Last date
|17th March 2023
|21 years to 35 years
|Stages of the Selection Process
|The selection process has 2 Stages:
Written Test and Interview
|Rs 43,600 to 55,200
Read About: UPSC EPFO Syllabus
UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023 Direct Link
Candidates may also apply via the authority’s official website, upsc.gov.in, for the UPSC Enforcement Officer and Account Officer in EPFO Vacancies Jobs Registration 2023. can also apply online for the UPSC EPFO 2023 Openings. Here is a direct link for the Online Registration to the UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023, which you can use to apply online in just a few minutes.
Applicants should visit the UPSC EPFO 2023 official website, but before doing so, they should read the entire description of the position, which is provided below. Candidates can apply online immediately @upsc.gov.in by using the direct link provided below.
UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023 Steps to Apply Online
Candidates can apply online for the UPSC EPFO 2023 immediately using our provided direct link if they intend to apply for the Enforcement Officer and Assistant Commissioner positions under the Employees Provident Fund Organization EPFO Online Registration Form 2023. Candidates can apply online instantly by using the direct link provided below our article; the link has just been established. You may quickly fill out the UPSC EPFO Apply Online Form 2023 by following the procedures we’ve listed below.
- The initial step is to browse the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @upsc.gov.in
- After which check for the Recruitment Section from the home page and access the Online Recruitment Application portal on the official page of UPSC.
- After it clicks on New Registration Link and fills in the required Personal details as well as the Educational Details and complete the process of registration.
- Enter your Registration ID, Password & Captcha Code to log in on the sign-in page.
- Apply for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 & upload the necessary documents.
- Apply online & pay the UPSC EPFO Recruitment application fee for APFC & EO/AO.
- The UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023 should be printed out for future use.
UPSC EPFO Application Form Required Document
- Matriculation Certificate or Marksheet of 10th
- Age Proof/Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Credit Certificate/Challan/E Challan
UPSC EPFO Application Fee
The payment of the application fee is a crucial component of submitting the application since no UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 application forms will be accepted without payment. However, the table below lists the requirements for the application fee.
|General/ OBC/ EWS
|SC/ ST/ Female/PwD
Online transactions will be used for registration, payment of fees, and submission of application forms. As a result, the applicants must be certain to own one of the following credit cards, debit cards, or SBI Online Banking.