- not discreet; lacking prudence, good judgment, or circumspection:
- characterized by or expressing goodwill or kindly feelings:
- desiring to help others; charitable:
- intended for benefits rather than profit:
- The religious worship of idols.
- Excessive or blind adoration, reverence, devotion, etc.
- An unpleasantly difficult, perplexing, or dangerous situation.
- A class or category of logical or philosophical prediction.
- selecting or choosing from various sources.
- made up of what is selected from different sources.
- an awkward, stupid person; clumsy, ill-mannered boor,
- to flout; treat with contempt; scorn.