UPSC IAS (Pre + Mains) Smart Course
Select Course Language
Get this course FREE with UPSC IAS (Pre + Mains) LIVE Foundation Batch 6
This flagship GS Foundation Recorded Course lays the foundation for Civil Services Examination and covers all the important areas for both Preliminary and Mains Examination as prescribed by UPSC.
The following modules will be available in the Course: -
1. Beginning the Preparation (by Shashank Bhatt)
2. History (by Dr Mahipal Singh Rathore)
3. Art & Culture (by Dr Mahipal Singh Rathore)
4. Geography (by Anirudh Agarwal)
5. Polity (by Dr Mahipal Singh Rathore)
6. Economics (by Ankit Agarwal)
7. Environment & Ecology (by Dr Gaurav Garg & Neeraj Tibrewal)
8. Science & Technology (by Prashant Dhawan)
9. General Science (by Md. Yasir & Rakesh Gawalrey)
10. Prelims Current Affairs
11. Daily Current Issues
12. Daily MCQ (by Ankit Agarwal)
13. Magazine Gist
14. RSTV Gist
15. AIR Gist
16. PIB Gist
17. Daily Current Quizzes
18. Previous Year Prelims Paper Discussion
19. Governance & Social Justice (by Nimish Pathak)
20. International Relations (by Naveen Chandra)
21. Society (by Anirudh Agarwal)
22. Internal Security (by Neeraj Tibrewal)
23. Disaster Management (by Preeti Kaushik)
24. Ethics (by Bushara Bano)
25. Ethics Case Studies (by Kunal Srivastava)
26. Essay Writing (by Kapil Sikka)
27. Mains Current Affairs
28. Mains Answer Writing (by Abhishek Oswal)
29. Mains Answer Writing Practice (by Santosh Chaudhary)
30. Previous Years Mains Papers Discussion
31. Weekly Live Doubt Session
32. CSAT: English (by Gaurav Garg & Neerja Raheja)
33. CSAT: Logical Reasoning (by Abhishek Jain)
34. CSAT: Quantitative Aptitude (by Abhishek Jain)
35. CSAT: Data Interpretation (by Abhishek Jain)
- Graduation in Economics from Delhi University.
- Post-Graduation in Public Administration.
- Attempted UPSC CSE Mains twice.
- Years of experience in Offline & Online education.
- Selected as Best Educator in India by Hindustan Times Paathshala (NGO)
Senior Faculty, Science & Tech
- Ex- Faculty of Science &Tech and International Relations.
- More than 5 Years experience in online teaching with thousands of videos on Science & Tech and IR that have reached millions of students.
- 1 Billion+ Views on YouTube
- Has written Articles on a plethora of topics for online platforms like India Today, etc
- Alma mater - University of Delhi
- Senior Faculty of History
- Vast teaching experience for UPSC & PSC exams
Dr. Gaurav Garg
Senior Faculty, English & Env. and Ecology
- Co-founder, Study IQ
- Years of Experience in Online Teaching with a Viewership Spanning over several Lakhs of Students.
- A Dedicated Teacher who strikes a balance between keeping the Content Comprehensive and Crisp at once.
- One of India's Top YouTuber in the Field of Education.
- A considerable amount of experience with both online and offline teaching spanning over tens of hundreds of hours.
Dr. Mahipal Singh Rathore
Senior Faculty, History & Polity
- EX - Faculty of History and Polity subject for Civil services exam.
- Educator with a knack for explaining the most difficult concepts in a fluid way.
- 5+ years of extensive teaching experience in both offline and online medium
- A mentor trusted by thousands of students for IAS,CDS,CGL and state pcs exams
- Aced exams like Rajasthan State services(RAS) and IB ACIO
- Graduated from the prestigious Manipal University
Internal Security & Environment Faculty
- Integrated MSc. (5 Yr), IIT Bombay
- UPSC IFS 2019 AIR 28
- CFA; Ex-Deutsche Bank, Ex-Credit Suisse
- Passionate educator, he contributes pro-bono
- Mr. Kapil Bhardwaj completed B.tech with mechanical engineering.
- After working with corporate, he developed interest for civil services examination.
- A grilled experience with CSE mains and interview multiple times he start guiding students for the same.
- With a 6 years of teaching experience his unique pedagogy style made thousand of students successful in geography and environment.
- Ex- Faculty, Geography, Environment and Ethics
- B Tech from IIT Madras
- Cleared Punjab PCS 2015
- Cleared CAPF (AC) 2015
- Faced UPSC CSE Interview with Geography as Optional Subject
- A considerable amount of experience with both offline and online teaching.
In House Faculty, International Relations
- Our in-house senior faculty Mr. Vignesh Karthik
- A policy analyst, a foreign policy aficionado and a conversational educator.
- Holds a masters in Contemporary India Studies from the world renowned Kingâ€™s College London.
- Contributed articles on publications like Huffington Post, The Wire, The Hindu and a few other online fora.
- Published academic papers and book chapters on a range of topics.
- An occasional guest lecturer at reputed colleges and institutions.
- B.Sc, MBA, PhD ( Management), PDF (Stress Management), NET-JRF(Management & Labour Welfare).
- Teaching Experience- 6 years as Asst Professor (India & Saudi Arabia), 1.5 years as Asst Manager (Coal India LTD).
- UPSC CSE Rank 277 (Currently working as IRTS).
- UPPSC CSE 2017 Rank 6 (allotted Dy. Collector).
- Also qualified Bank PO, Bank HR Officer, many PSU examinations.
Senior Faculty, Maths & Reasoning
- Co Founder of StudyIQ.
- Aced CAT Exam with a score of 99.86 %ile in Quant Section.
- He has 6+ years of experience in both online and offline teaching.
- He has also contributed to many online forums with his unique tricks of attempting Quant Questions.
- Rahul Sir is a leading name in teaching Political Science and International Relations & various General Studies subjects.
- He has teaching experience of more than 5 years where he has mentored thousands of students for UPSC CSE and State PCS exams.
- He has Double Post Graduation and also completed a Certificate course on Global Diplomacy from University of London.
Polity, IR and Disaster Management Faculty
- Senior Faculty - IR and Disaster Management.
- MSc Chemistry from Delhi University.
- JRF NET Qualified.
- Appeared for UPSC CSE Mains.
- Appeared for the interview for Patent Officer examination by DIPP.
- A considerable amount of experience (Both online and offline platform).
In House Faculty
- Mentoring and teaching civil service aspirants from past 6 years.
- His specialization is in teaching Essay Paper for CSE Mains
In - House Faculty
- Current Affairs Faculty.
- Masters in Sociology attaining 5th position in the university and was in top 10 rank holders list in LL.M
- Graduated in Political Science, Philosophy and Ancient History from University of Allahabad.
- Pursued LL.B from University of Delhi.
- Graduate : Northern India Engineering College, GGSIPU
- Cracked UPSC Prelims 2 times (of 3 attempts)
- Gave UPSC Interview Once
- He has more the 4 years experience in teaching Current Affairs, Polity, Economy, History
Polity & IR Faculty
- B. Tech, IIT Bombay
- 10+ Years Teaching Experience for CSE aspirants
- Specialization in GS Polity, IR & Current Affairs
- Appeared twice in UPSC interview
- B.Tech in computer science and engineering.
- Rank 154 in CSE 2019 and Rank 369 in CSE 2018.
- Currently an IRS (IT) PROBATIONER of 2019 batch.
- Worked in TCS as a system engineer.
- A short stint of nurturing a startup.
- Cleared the Civil Service Exam in 2018, now a probationer in Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS).
- MA Economics from Delhi School of Economics.
- BA(Hons) Economics from St. Stephen's College.
- Worked in the consulting domain for a couple of years and have some teaching experience at Delhi University.
- Done B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering from IIIT Allahabad in 2011.
- Secured Rank 1 in UPSC ESE 2012, Rank 44 in GATE 2013 and cracked over a dozen PSUs.
- Further, secured Rank 530 in UPSC CSE 2015 and have cleared Mains Exam four times with Electrical Engineering optional.
- Currently, working in Ministry of Communications in Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions
The paid account can be accessible by multiple devices. But, the course will work on one device at a time. It will not affect your purchased course.
No, all courses are not paid. Most of the Micro Courses are Free. You can find many of them in ‘General interest’ section.
Yes, you can buy courses in Installments or EMIs wherever this facility is available.
According to the course requirement, we update lecture videos regularly, same will be added automatically in their respective course list.
You can use ‘Ask a Doubt’ section available in your paid course.
You will be able to access the course within the time period you choose while purchasing the course. Validity is measured from the date of purchase.