1. Citizen of India
2. Subject of Nepal
3. Subject of Bhutan
4. Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962 to settle permanently.
5. An Indian origin migrant from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam who came to permanently settle in India.
1. SC/ST- Upto 5 years
2. OBC- Upto 3 years
3. Defence Services Personnel disabled in operations during hostilities- Upto 3 years
4. Ex-servicemen- Upto 5 years
5. ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service- Upto 5 years
6. PwD candidates- Upto 10 years
7. Domiciles of Jammu and Kashmir from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989- Upto 5 years.
Number of Attempts