Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has Invited Online Application Form for Principal Post Recruitment 2020. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Given Below Before Applying Online.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 24-03-2020
- Last date for Online registration: 30-04-2020
Total Posts: 158
Should have passed Master’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Engineering in any stream from a recognized university or institution
- with minimum fifty per cent (50%) marks in the case of persons from General Category.
(ii) with minimum forty-five per cent (45%) marks in the case of persons from the Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, other Backward Classes, Backward Classes or Physically Handicapped category. Should have passed Degree of Bachelor of Education from a recognized university or institution except in case of persons holding the posts of Vocational Masters or Vocational Lecturer or Computer Masters or Computer Faculty Teachers and Should possess teaching experience for a minimum period of three years on the post of a teacher in any Government School under the control of the Director (Means Director of Public Instructions, Punjab).
Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- 18-37 years.
Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- For all Candidates: Nil
- ₹15600-39100 + ₹6600 Grade Pay
The Selection will be on the basis of Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://ppsc.gov.in/
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.