Bank of India (BOI) has invited applications from Sportsperson for the post of Clerk and General Banking Officer in JMGS-I Recruitment 2020.Interested Candidates are advised to read the Complete Notification Given Below Before Applying.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 01-08-2020
- Last date for Online Registration: 16-08-2020
Total Posts: 28
- Clerk – Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D
- Officer – Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B and C
- Candidates must have Passed Class 10th/Graduation Degree From Recognized University in India .
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- All Over India
- 18-25 years.
- Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- General/OBC Candidates: – Rs. 200
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 50/-
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) – Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Clerk-Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 (20 years
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to www.bankofindia.co.in
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.