Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has been assigned to recruit highly skilled, proficient and competent and exceptionally talented persons by conducting composed test, professional and written tests and personal interviews. The organisation is aimed to fill the various requirements in Delhi Government and Administration. There are several positions in DSSSB one can apply for. They hire the perfect fit for organisation to maintain the consistency in their work, thus it’s one of the tough exam one can qualify.
· It is an online exam with multiple choice questions.
· Comprising of two sections with 100 marks each.
· Subjects covered will be general awareness, general intelligence and reasoning, numerical ability, English and Hindi language test are in A section with 100 marks.
· General Awareness
· English and Hindi Comprehension.
· General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability.
· Arithmetical and Numerical Ability.
· Subject Concerned (selected by candidates only).
· This section comprises of multiple choice question-based test.
· There is one additional descriptive test of 75 marks.