Admissions Closing on 8th December, 2023 | ClassTiming - 1:00 PM
For Further queries please call on : 08068973353
StudyIQ is here with its Geography optional Course. Let’s start with understanding the
merits of Geography Optional.
1. Easy to grasp by being logical, scientific, and better retention. The use of maps gives a
pictorial representation and increases learning outcomes optional.
2. Most overlapping with GS subjects.
3. Scoring and very interesting with real-life examples and physical visibility
4. Abundance of Sources from basic books like NCERTs to advanced books
5. One of the highest selections and rewarding optional subject year on year.
Features of the course -
1. 400+ hours of live lectures spread over 5 months
2. Comprehensive coverage through high quality lecture notes
3. Hand written notes and hand written model answers
4. Live answer writing program under the guidance of faculty
5. Previous Year Questions discussions
6. Geography Current affairs to keep the aspirant updated
7. Doubt clearing sessions by the faculty
Why Geography as an Optional ?
1. Easy to grasp by being logical, scientific and better retention. Use of maps gives a pictorial
representation and increases learning outcomes in optional.
2. Scoring and very interesting with real life examples and physical visibility
3. Abundance of Sources from basic books like NCERTs to advanced books.
4. One of the highest selections and rewarding optional subject year on year.
Features of Test Series:
• There will be total 12 tests (8 sectional tests and 4 Full-Length Tests)
• Each paper will be discussed thoroughly
• Model answers will be available for each test paper before the discussion
• Comprehensive test paper 2 will have compulsory Map questions.
• 2 Separate Doubt sessions with students on answer writing.
• Complete coverage of previous year questions
Note : The notes and other content of the class will be provided only in English
At the beginning of the course, few orientation classes shall be conducted @ 11am. The information will be shared with the students.
Rs 70000 Rs 37000
Rs 70000 Rs 37000