Batch Started on 28th October, 2023 | Class Timing - 1:00 PM
For Further queries please call on : 08068973353
StudyIQ is here with its Public Administration optional Course. Let’s start with understanding the merits of Public Administration Optional.
• The subject is generally regarded as easy and simple to understand.
• The questions are generally straightforward.
• There is a major overlap, especially with GS paper-2. It is also helpful in answering case studies in Ethics and Writing Essays.
• Highly rewarding and scoring subject.
• Highest selection rate over the past few years.
Features of the course -
1. 400+ hours of live lectures spread over 5 months
2. Comprehensive coverage through high quality lecture notes
3. Hand written notes and hand written model answers
4. Live answer writing program under the guidance of faculty
5. Previous Year Questions discussions
6. Current affairs to keep the aspirant updated
7. Doubt clearing sessions by the faculty
8. Static Session
Features of the Test Series
• There will be total 12 tests (8 sectional tests and 4 Full-Length Tests)
• Each paper will be discussed thoroughly
• Thorough revision of entire syllabus in the form of tests
• Model answers and synopsis will be made available after every test
• Complete coverage of previous year’s questions
Note: The notes and other content of the optional class will be provided only in English.
At the beginning of the course, few orientation classes shall be conducted. The information will be shared with the students.