Batch Started on 8th November, 2023 | Class Timing - 1:00 PM
For Further queries please call on : 08068973353
StudyIQ is here with its Anthropology Course. Let’s start with understanding the merits of Anthropology optional.
• Major overlap with multiple GS papers.
• It is the shortest major optional & time-saving in nature
• Scoring 300+ is easier compared to other major optionals.
• It is the only major optional with over 10% success rate from 2013-19
• It is the only optional with two AIR-1 in past 5 years
• It can be considered as the only optional which acts like a bridge between humanities & science.
Features of the course -
❖ 400+ hours of live lectures spread over 5 months
❖ Comprehensive coverage through high quality lecture notes
❖ Hand written notes and hand written model answers
❖ Live answer writing program under the guidance of faculty
❖ Previous Year Questions discussions
❖ Current affairs to keep the aspirant updated
❖ Doubt clearing sessions by the faculty
Features of the Test Series
• There will be total 12 tests (8 sectional tests and 4 Full-Length Tests)
• Each paper will be discussed thoroughly
• Thorough revision of entire syllabus in the form of tests
• Model answers and synopsis will be made available after every test
• Complete coverage of previous year’s questions
Note: The notes and other content of the optional class will be provided only in English.
At the beginning of the course, few orientation classes shall be conducted. The information will be shared with the students.