The Rise & Fall of Indian Rupee
Select Course Language
This course 'The Rise & Fall of Indian Rupee' explains various hidden reasons and impact of change in valuation of Indian Rupee.
Senior Faculty, Science & Tech
- Ex- Faculty of Science &Tech and International Relations.
- More than 5 Years experience in online teaching with thousands of videos on Science & Tech and IR that have reached millions of students.
- 1 Billion+ Views on YouTube
- Has written Articles on a plethora of topics for online platforms like India Today, etc
- Alma mater - University of Delhi
Dr. Gaurav Garg
Senior Faculty, English & Env. and Ecology
- Co-founder, Study IQ
- Years of Experience in Online Teaching with a Viewership Spanning over several Lakhs of Students.
- A Dedicated Teacher who strikes a balance between keeping the Content Comprehensive and Crisp at once.
- One of India's Top YouTuber in the Field of Education.
- A considerable amount of experience with both online and offline teaching spanning over tens of hundreds of hours.
- Graduation in Economics from Delhi University.
- Post-Graduation in Public Administration.
- Attempted UPSC CSE Mains twice.
- Years of experience in Offline & Online education.
- Selected as Best Educator in India by Hindustan Times Paathshala (NGO)
- Done B.Tech Cleared NET (JRF) 3 Years of Teaching Experience
In - House Faculty
- A Teacher by passion .
- She has Done B.Com from Mahatama Gandhi University, Kottayam .
- She has 5 years of Teaching Experience in UPSC examinations.
- Former Faculty at Kerala State Civil Service Academy, Palakkad. La Excellence IAS Academy, Hyderabad and GS Mentors, New Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
The paid account can be accessible by multiple devices. But, the course will work on one device at a time. It will not affect your purchased course.
No, all courses are not paid. Most of the Micro Courses are Free. You can find many of them in ‘General interest’ section.
Yes, you can buy courses in Installments or EMIs wherever this facility is available.
According to the course requirement, we update lecture videos regularly, same will be added automatically in their respective course list.
You can use ‘Ask a Doubt’ section available in your paid course.
You will be able to access the course within the time period you choose while purchasing the course. Validity is measured from the date of purchase.