QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS
Q) Recently Chandipura virus was in the news the likely vector (carrier) of the virus is the…
- Sand Fly
- Only Human Beings
- Merriam-Webster says yada yada is “boring or empty talk”, a way to recount words that are “too dull or predictable to be worth repeating”.The Cambridge dictionary says yada yada is only “blah blah blah”.
- Scientists named a novel virus after Seinfeld catchphrase “yada yada,” because it isn’t that big a deal as far as humans are concerned.
- V Show
- Yada Yada is an alphavirus, a group of viruses that the researchers described as “small, single-stranded positive-sense RNA viruses (that) include species important to human and animal health, such as Chikungunya virus and Eastern equine encephalitis virus… (and which) are transmitted primarily by mosquitoes and (are) pathogenic in their vertebrate hosts”.
- Unlike some other alphaviruses,Yada Yada does not pose a threat to human beings.
- In biology and immunology, an Alphavirus belongs to group IV of the Baltimore classification of the Togaviridae family of viruses
- Alphaviruses, like all other group IV viruses, have a positive sense, single-stranded RNA