Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has Invited Online Application Form for Block Primary Education Officer Post Recruitment 2020. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Given Below Before Applying Online.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 24-03-2020
- Last date for Online registration: 30-04-2020
Total Posts: 75
- Block Primary Education Officer
- Candidates should have 1 Should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum fifty per cent (50%) marks.
Along with this candidates should have passed two year Elementary Teacher’s Training course or two year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) as per guidelines of the National Council for Teacher’s Education or Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed)
and should possess teaching experience of working as Primary School Teacher for a minimum period of three years in any Government School under the control of the Director (Director of Public Instructions, Punjab)
4 Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- 18-37 years.
- Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- For all Candidates: Nil
- ₹10300-34800 + ₹5000 Grade Pay
The Selection will be on the basis of Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://ppsc.gov.in/
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.