Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has Invited Online Application Form for the Post of Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist Recruitment 2020. Interested Candidates are advised to read the Complete Notification Given Below Before Applying.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 30-06-2020
- Last date for Online registration: 30-07-2020
Total Posts: 92
- Medical Officer
- (i) MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- (ii) Must have a valid Registration Ce1tificate under the Odisha Medical Regulation Rules 1965.
- (iii) Must have required Conversion Certificates recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- 21-32 years.
- Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: ₹500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women Candidates : Nil
- ₹ 56100/-
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to http://opsconline.gov.in/index.php
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.