Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) has Invited Online Application Form for Scientific Assistant/B and Technician/B Recruitment 2020. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Given Below Before Applying Online.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 15-01-2020
- Last date for Online registration: 31-01-2020
Total Posts: 102
Scientific Assistant -B
- Civil – 22
- Mechanical – 21
- Electronics & Communications / Electronics/ Instrumentation -06
- Electrical -07
- Surveyor -12
- Draftsman – 01
- Fitter/ Turner / Machinist -19
- Electrician / Wireman – 07
- Electronic Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic -07
- Candidate should have Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). Diploma Engineering should be in Civil/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/Instrumentation/Electricals Discipline with 60% or above marks and English as one of the subject at SSC or HSC Level Examinations. Candidates who have pursued Diploma through Lateral entry to 2nd year Diploma after Xth (SSC) + ITI are NOT eligible.
- Candidate should have Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths + Trade certificate of 1 year duration in Surveyor/Draftsman/ Fitter/Turner/ Machinist/ Electrician/Wireman/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic.
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- 18-30 Years.
- Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- General/OBC Candidate: Rs.0/-
- SC / ST/ PH: Rs.0/-
- Scientific Assistant –B – Rs. 35,400 per month.
- Technician-B – Rs. 21,700/-
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://npcilcareers.co.in/GHAVP2020/candidate/Default.aspx
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.