National Health Mission, Assam Has Invited Online Application Form for Community Nurse, Data Manager & Other Posts in NHM Assam, Guwahati. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10 Jan 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 18 Jan 2019
- Medical Officer (MBBS) – 349 Posts
- Medical Officer (Ayur) – 37 Posts
State Level Posts
- State Programme Officer, NCD-01 Post
- State Programme Coordinator, NCD cum Health and Wellness Centre-01 Post
- State Consultant (Finance), DCP Pool)-01 Post
- State Leprosy Consultant (Surveillance Medical Officer), NLEP-01 Post
- Programmer-01 Post
- Data Analysis cum Data Visualization specialist-01 Post
- Administrative Assistant-04 Posts
State Level as well as District Level
- Epidemiologist (IDSP)-03 Posts
- Microbiologist (IDSP)-08 Posts
- Data Manager (State Level/ District Level)-07 Posts
District & Block Level
- District Programme Manager-03 Posts
- District Media Expert-02 Posts
- Community Nurse (Case Manager), NMHP-13 Posts
- Block Programme Manager-08 Posts
- Block Data Manager-03 Posts
- National Health Mission, Guwahati, Assam.
|State Programme Officer, NCD||MBBS with a minimum of 10 years post qualification working experience in health programmes. Candidates having added qualification like Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Public Health/ DNB in Preventive & Social Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Community Health Administration/ MBA (Health Care Administration) will be preferred. or Persons retired in the rank of Joint Director/ SDM&HO/Addl. M&HO of Health Services or above from State Health Service, Assam may also apply.
Candidates must have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment and should be able to plan, implement and evaluate large health programmes.
High proficiency in Communication and Presentation Skill.
The person will have to travel extensively to different parts of the state.
Computer Proficiency: MS office.
|State Programme Coordinator, NCD cum Health and Wellness Centre||Essential: Medical degree from a recognized Medical College and registered with Medical Council of India (MCI) / Assam Medical Council (AMC)/ SCIM.
1) Diploma/ Master in Public Health/ Community Health Administration.
2) At least 2 years’ experience of working in Health Services/ Public Health Programme in Non-Communicable Disease/HWC.
3) Working knowledge of operating computers and internet usage.
|State Consultant (Finance), DCP Pool||1. C.A./ I.C.W.A. with minimum 2 years work experience in handling financial matters in a reputed organization.
2. C.A. Inter/ MBA (Finance)/ M.Com with minimum 3 years work experience in handling financial matters in a reputed organization.
3. Computer proficiency-MS Office & Tally.
4. Excellence in verbal & written communication skills is essential.
|State Leprosy Consultant (Surveillance Medical Officer), NLEP||1. Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 5 years of working experience in Public Health Programme.
2. Working knowledge of computer.
|Programmer||1. M.Tech/ MCA/ BE(IT)/ BE (Computer Science)/ M.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc (Computer Science)/ DOEAC B Level or equivalent.
2. Minimum 4 years’ experience in software development.
3. Should have experience in software development using Open Source Technology.
4. Preference will be given to persons with mobile application development/ GIS related application development.
|Data Analysis cum Data Visualization specialist||1. MCA, Post-Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics / Computer Science/ Demography or equivalent.
2. Minimum 3 years post qualification work experience in Data Analysis, Data Visualization and similar work.
3. Proficiency in computers/programming/DBMS as evidenced by a Diploma/ Certificate course of more than one year from a reputed institute, preferably accredited by DOEACC.
4. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Statistical, Analytical package.
5. Evidence of working in the analytic division or any research organization is essential.
6. Ability to compile and analysis of various health-related reports.
7. Ability to plan, organize and conduct training.
|Administrative Assistant||1. Must be Graduate in any Discipline from Govt. recognized institution.
2. One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/ DOEACC ‘O’ level or equivalent.
3. Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant field. Preference will be given to candidates having work experience in the health sector.
|State Level As Well As District Level Positions|
|Epidemiologist (IDSP)||For state level position as well as a district :
(a) Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine/ Public Health or Epidemiology (such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE etc)
Only for a district-level position :
(b) Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 2 years’ experience Epidemiology/ Public Health.
(c) Medical Graduate (Ayur) preferably MPH/ DPH.
(d) Medical Graduate (Homoeo) preferably MPH/ DPH.
(e) M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 2 years’ experience in Public Health.
(f) Post Graduate in the field of Life Science with 2 years’ experience in Public Health.
|Microbiologist (IDSP)||For state level position as well as a district :
a) Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Microbiology
Only for a district-level position :
(b) Medical Graduate with 2 years’ experience in clinical laboratory services.
(c) M.Sc in Medical Microbiology
|Data Manager (State Level/ District Level)||1. MCA from Govt recognized institution.
2. Minimum 3 years post qualification work experience in a relevant field of public health will be preferred. Other Attributes emphasized for the position include the following:
3. Ability to compile & Analysis of various health-related reports.
4. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS word excel, power point.
5. Ability/willingness to travel to different part of the district as per the needs of the organization
|District & Block Level Positions|
|District Programme Manager||1. MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with a minimum of 3 (three) years of post-qualification work experience in the field of community health/ medical health/ community development programmes or related fields. Persons having added qualification such as diploma/ certificate in Public Health/ Health Programme Management/ Hospital administration or related areas will be preferred.
2. Experiences working under NHM as BPM/ BCM/DCM with experience of 5 years or more can apply.
3. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. High proficiency in written and spoken English and Assamese.
|District Media Expert||1. Masters in Mass Communication from Govt. recognized institution.
2. Minimum 4 years’ experience in relevant field.
3. Preference will be given to candidates having work experience in the health sector.
|Community Nurse (Case Manager), NMHP||1. B.Sc Nursing from an institution recognized by Nursing Council of India.
2. Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in a Hospital/ 2 years working in the community
|Block Programme Manager||1. MBA/ PGDM from any Govt. recognized institute.
2. Relevant experience 3 years.
|Block Data Manager||1. Must have completed Graduation in any discipline and at least One Year Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA/ DOEAC ‘O’ Level or equivalent. or
2. BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ DOEAC ‘A’ Level or equivalent.
3. Minimum 1-year experience in relevant field in a reputed organization.
4. Experience in working using MS-Office.
5. Basic knowledge of Software and Hardware and able to attend troubleshooting in computers, printers and network connectivity.
6. Ability to complete various health-related reports.
7. Typing speed minimum 40 w.p.m.
- Rs. 16000 – 55000/- per month.
For All Candidates: Maximum 62 years
Application fee details
- For all candidates: Nil
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to http://www.nrhmassam.info/ORA/entry_final_R.php.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.