National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has Invited Online Application Form for Development Assistant (General & Hindi) Posts Recruitment 2019. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Given Below Before Applying Online.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 14-09-2019
- Last date for Online registration: 02-10-2019
Total Posts: 91
- Development Assistant – 82 Posts
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – 9 Posts
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- All Over India
- 18-35 Years.
Relaxation as per rules
- Rs.32000/- (Per Month)
Application Fee details
- Gen/ OBC ₹450
- SC/ST/Pwd candidates ₹50
- The Selection will be on the basis of the Written exam & Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://www.nabard.org/careers-notices1.aspx?cid=693&id=26 (Registration starts from 14th September 2019)
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.