Madras High Court, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Has Invited Online Application Form for Residential Assistant Posts in Madras High Court, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
- Starting Date to Apply: 15 May 2019
- Closing Date to Apply: 12 June 2019
Total Posts: 180
- Residential Assistant
Candidate must have One-year Craft Course, under Regular stream in the field of House Keeping/ Food and Beverage/ Cooking/ Bakery from a recognized Institute in Indian Union with two years working experience in the respective field and with the knowledge to converse fluently in Tamil and English. Also, Should have valid LMV Driving License.
Read the notification for detailed eligibility criteria.
- Tamil Nadu
- ₹ 15,700- 50,000
Application fee details
- BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others ₹500
- SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Persons Nil
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Practical test, Oral Test.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login.
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.