P7 HEAVY DROP SYSTEM
- DRDO develops P7 Heavy Drop System for para dropping military stores, ammunition, guns from IL-76 aircraft
- Capable of para dropping military stores up to 7-ton weight class
- This system is fully indigenous and being manufactured by L&T who makes the platform system, parachutes manufactured by Ordnance Factory, DRDO
- The system would be a force multiplier for armed forces, while enabling the rapid delivery of combat store in the far flung inaccessible areas.
- Trials of Helicopter-launched Nag Missile (HELINA), now named Dhruvastraanti-tank guided missile in direct and top attack mode. The flight trials were conducted on 15&16 July at ITR Balasore(Odisha). This is done without helicopter.
- The Man Portable Anti-tank Guided Missile (MP-ATGM) is an Indian-made third-generation anti-tank guided missile derived from the Nag missile.
VARIANT -HELINA / DHRUVASTRA
- The Indian armed forces successfully test fired the helicopter-launched Nag Missile (HELINA), now named Dhruvastraanti-tank guided missile in direct and top attack mode.
- The flight trials were conducted on 15th and 16th July (2020) at ITR Balasore(Odisha). This is done without a helicopter
- DRDO and the Indian Army tested HELINA with a range of 7–8 km from the Integrated Test Range (ITR) in Chandipur, Odisha, on 8 February 2019 to check the maximum missile range and accuracy.
- Launch platform
- HAL Rudra
- HAL Light Combat Helicopter
HAL LIGHT COMBAT HELICOPTER