- perceiving directly by intuition without rational thought, as a person or the mind.
- perceived by, resulting from, or involving intuition:
- having or possessing intuition:
- a warning or caution; admonition
- to strip ruthlessly of money or goods by open violence, as in war; plunder.
- to rob with open violence; take booty:
- imperturbable self-possession, poise, or assurance.
- the perpendicular, or vertical, position.
- to put off or aside from consideration
- to remove from active use or service; dismiss.
- to furnish with shelves.