- To give a false or misleading appearance to
- Conceal the truth or real nature of
- A person or thing that is the centre of attention or admiration
- Somthing that strongly attracts attention by its brilliance, interest
- having or claiming to have the power of seeing objects or actions beyond the range of natural vision
- A person who claims to have a supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.
- A half
- An indefinite portion, part, or share.
- A person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion