- The act of conniving.
- Tacit encouragement or assent (without participation) to wrongdoing by another.
- A brief treatment or account of a subject, especially an extensive subject; concise treatise.
- A summary, epitome, or abridgment.
- A full list or inventory.
- To glorify.
- To make canonical; place or include within a canon, especially of scriptural work
- To consider or treat as sacrosanct or holy.
- an inadequate supply; scarcity, lack.
- scarcity and dearness of food, famine.
- Having taste or flavor.
- Agreeable to the taste; palatable.
- Agreeable, as to the mind; to one’s liking.
- Utterly and shamelessly immoral or dissipated; thoroughly dissolute
- Recklessly prodigal or extravagant.