Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Has Invited Online Application Form for Forest Range Officers Posts in APPSC, Andhra Pradesh. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online 10 Dec 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online 31 Dec 2018
- Forest Rangers
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or any equivalent qualification in the following subjects:-
(I) Agriculture (II) Botany (III) Chemistry (IV) Computer Applications / Computer Science (V) Engineering (Agriculture / Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical) (VI) Environmental Science (VII) Forestry (VIII) Geology (IX) Horticulture (X) Mathematics (XI) Physics (XII) Statistics (XIII) Veterinary Science (XIV) Zoology.
No person shall be eligible for appointment by Direct Recruitment unless:
i. He is not less than 163 Cms. in height;
ii. He has 84 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
iii. He is able to walk 25 Kms. in Four (4) hours.
i. She is not less than 150 Cms. in height;
ii. She has 79 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
iii. She is able to walk 16 Kms. in four (4) hours
Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and races such as Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Meghalaya, Ladakh, Nagaland, Manipuri, Goutha, Kashmir, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Tripura, the minimum standard of height shall be as follows:
Men :152 Cms.
- Max. Age: 28 Yrs.
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) 05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates.
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 120/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 120/-
- Min. ₹ 31,460 – Max. ₹ 84,970 Per month.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(apz2usrc3jvw22k10ywrn3za))/Default.aspx
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.