UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Application Form 2023
On May 24, 2023, UPSC issued the CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Application Form on the UPSC website, upsc.gov.in. By June 13, 2023 (5:00 PM), those who qualify can submit an online application. The application form must be submitted in hard copy by June 30, 2023. Direct Link for Online Application has been provided below.
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2023 Application Overview
Before registering for the CISF AC (EXE) LDCE exam, prospective applicants should bear the following considerations in mind:
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2023 Application Overview
|Name of the examination||CISF AC (EXE) LDCE|
|Full Form of Exam||Central Industrial Security Force Assistant Commandant Executive Limited Departmental Competitive Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Minimum Eligibility Requirement||Graduate Degree|
|Age Criteria||Must be under the age of 35 as of August 1, 2023 (Relaxation for SC/ST)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Language of examination||English|
|Selection process||Phase 1: Written Examination Phase
Phase 2: Physical and Medical Standard Test Phase
Phase 3: Personality/Interview Test
Read More – UPSC CISF (EXE) Notification
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam Date 2023
Candidates can check the table below for having the knowledge about the dates in relation to the exam:
|UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam Date 2023|
|Events||CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam Dates|
|CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Official Notification||May 24, 2023|
|Starting of for CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Application Form||May 24, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online for CISF AC (EXE) LDCE||June 13, 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Application Form||June 30, 2023|
|CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Admit Card||to be notified|
|CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Written exam||to be notified|
|Declaration of CISF AC (EXE) LDCE written test||to be notified|
|CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Interview||to be notified|
Read More – UPSC CISFAC (EXE) Syllabus
Steps to Apply Online for CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam
Both online and offline applications are accepted for the CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2023. On the UPSC official website, applicants must first submit an online application for the exam. The candidates must thereafter deliver a hard copy of UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE application form 2023 to the CISF officials along with the necessary supporting documentation. Here is a step-by-step guide to filling out the UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2023 online application form:
Step-1: One-time Registration Process
- Visit the official website of UPSC. (www.upsc.gov.in)
- Click on the ‘Active Examinations’ link under the ‘Examinations’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Application for CISF-LDCE 2023’ link.
- Click on the “Link” indicated beside DAF.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to register yourself.
- Fill in the necessary details such as the name (as it appears on the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), CISF Number, rank, and Date of Birth in the registration module.
- Re-enter the e-mail address.
- Click the submit button after entering the random number that appears on the screen.
Step 2: Fill up the Application Form
- Login using the registration ID and password and fill up the application form.
- Fill in the personal, educational, qualification, experience details, and exam centre.
- Recheck all the details and click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
Step 3: Documents Upload
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature of the candidate in the prescribed format.
- Upload the necessary documents and click on the ‘Save and Submit’ button.
- On successful submission of the application form, a confirmation page is displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
Step 4: Submission of Application Form
- The candidates need to send a hard copy of their online application to the CISF authorities at the following address before specified date:
- Director-General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003, for verification and transmission to the Commission.
Documents Required with Application Form 2023
Along with the paper application form, candidates must deliver the following paperwork to the CISF authorities:
- On the top page of one file, the registration ID, CISF number, rank, name, and current unit are listed.
- A paper copy of the completed and legally signed online application form (not the preview).
- Passport size photographs
- Date of birth documentation, properly attested by the bearer or by a gazetted official (10th certificate or mark sheet).
- Proof of education (self-attestation or attestation by a gazetted officer).
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the requirements established by the authorities in order to be eligible to apply for the UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE test. The following are the requirements for the CISF AC (EXE) LDCE’s eligibility:
- Nationality: Both male and female candidates are eligible for this position, and candidates must be citizens of India.
- Educational Requirement: To apply for the CISF AC (EXE) LDCE examination, you must be a graduate of an accredited university.
- Service Requirements: Prior to receiving the offer of employment, the applicant must have a clean service record and have completed 4 years of regular duty in the rank of Sub Inspector (GD) or Inspector (GD), including basic training.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be under 35 on August 1, 2023, which necessitates that they were born after August 2, 1986. However, the upper age limit stated above may be modified by a maximum of five years if a candidate is a member of a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
- Desirable Qualifications: Possessing an NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be advantageous. Only the interview and personality test will take into consideration these desired qualifications.