Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidhut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has Invited Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Egineer in Various Trades Recruitment 2022.The online application process for the Recruitment starts on 23th May 2022 and the last date of the form is 14th June 2022.Details related to the Vacancy Application start date, End date, Exam date and detailed information has been given below. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
For this exam, Studyiq provides a complete course with books to boost your preparation and crack the exam.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 23-05-2022
- Last date for Online registration: 14-06-2022
Total Posts: 123
- Assistant Engineer
- Candidates must have BE/ B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Branch with 65% Marks.
Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- Uttar Pradesh
- The computer-based test will consist of two sections (except for the post of Assistant Review Officer which has 3 parts).
- The first section is a Technical Knowledge test that consists of 150 questions for 150 marks.
- The second section has 50 questions on General knowledge, Hindi, and Reasoning for 50 marks. That is, the CBT exam will be of 200 questions for 200 marks. The total paper will be of 3 hours duration.
AE Civil Syllabus
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transporting Engineering, etc.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus for AE
- Digital Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation, etc.
UPRVUNL Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Mechatronics & Robotics.
- Renewable source of energy.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Turbo Machinery.
- Automotive Engines.
- Material Science & Metallurgy.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Heat Transfer.
- Strength of Materials and Design.
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus
- Digital Electronics.
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Electromagnetic field theory
- Control System
- Signal & Systems
- Electronic Devices.
- Material Science.
- Electronic Measurement & Transducers
- Analog Circuit.
- Network Theory.
UPRVUNL Computer Science AE Syllabus
- Cyber Law in India
- Linux System Administration
- Information and Network
- Operating System
- Relational Database Management System
Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs.
- National & International Events.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Polity
- Scientific research, etc.
Assistant Engineer Reasoning Syllabus
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series
UPRVUL Hindi Syllabus
- Basic Grammar.
- Usage of words.
- Parts of Speech.
- Translation, etc.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks for Correct Question||Negative Marking|
|Part I||Subject Knowledge||150||1||0.25|
|Part II||General Hindi, General Knowledge, Reasoning||50|
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/Interview.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 826/-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Relaxation as per rules.
- As Per Norms.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/77219/Registration.html
- Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.