Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released an Online Application Form for the Post of Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Examination 2022. Details related to the Vacancy such as Application start date, end date, exam date and detailed information has been given below. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 16-03-2022
- Last date for Online registration: 12-04-2022
Total Posts: 250
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Office
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- Officer on Special Duty (Computer)
- District Can Officer, UP Agriculture Service Group B (Development Branch)
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- Management Officer/Manager (Estate Department)
- Technical Assistant
- Tax Assessment Officer
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport) – Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer – Master Degree in Any Stream.
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) – Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / (Grade-II) -Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics OR Mechanical Engineering. As one subject.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET – Master Degree with B.Ed.
- Chemist – Master Degree M.Sc in Organic Chemistry with 3 Year Experience.
- Officer on Special Duty Computer – Computer Engineering Degree OR First Class Master Degree with PG Diploma in Computer and 1 Year Experience.
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch) – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
- Labour Enforcement Officer – Bachelor’s degree with Economics OR Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma OR Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labor welfare / Labor Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Management Officer / Manager Estate Department – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
- Technical Assistant Geophysics – Master Degree with 50% Marks Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology or applied Geology (with Physics, Mathematics at the B.Sc. Level.
- Tax Assessment Officer – Bachelor Degree in Economics OR Commerce with 55% Marks.
- Uttar Pradesh
* Current events of national and international importance.
* History of India and Indian National Movement.
* India and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
* Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues etc.
* Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
* General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
* General Science
UPPSC PCS Mains Syllabus
* Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
* Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
* Decision-making and problem-solving.
* General mental ability
* General English upto Class X level.
* General Hindi upto Class X level.
Prelims Exam Pattern
The Prelims exam of UPPSC PCS 2022 is an offline mode of examination having 2 papers in the different shifts. The total marks allotted for each paper is 200 and the total time allotted for the completion of each Paper of Prelims exam is 2 hours. The total number of questions in Paper-1 (General Studies I) are 150 while Paper-2 is 100 marks.
|Paper-1 – General Studies I||150||200 marks||2 Hours|
|Paper-2 – General Studies II (CSAT)
Qualifying in Nature
|100||200 marks||2 Hours|
- Paper-II of the Preliminary Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- It is mandatory for the Candidates to appear in both the papers of the Preliminary Examination.
- The merit of the Candidates will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in Paper-I of the Preliminary Examination.
UP PCS Mains Exam Pattern
- The UPPSC PCS mains written examination will consist of six compulsory and two optional Papers. The time allotted for each paper is 3 hours. The Pattern & and syllabus for the main examination is provided below:
|Paper Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Hindi||150||3 Hours|
|General Studies – I||200||3 Hours|
|General Studies – II||200||3 Hours|
|General Studies – III||200||3 Hours|
|General Studies – IV||200||3 Hours|
|Optional Subject – Paper I||200||3 Hours|
|Optional Subject – Paper II||200||3 Hours|
Personality Test (Interview)
The Personality Test (VIVA-VOCE) will constitute 100 marks. The test will relate to the matter of general interest keeping the matter of academic interest in view and for general awareness, intelligence, character, expression power/personality, general suitability for the service, some general knowledge questions and current topics.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
- Min Age: 21 Yrs
- Max Age: 40 Yrs.
Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 124/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 65/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- The pay scale of all posts under the combined state services exam except the ACF/RFO is Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Under the Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination the Pay-Scale, grade pay and status of Post are given as below:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest- Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-, (Level 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.
- Range Forest Officer Services Examination- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-, (Level 8 pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill in all details in the application & upload a Photo, Signature.