UPPSC has issued an advertisement for A-3/E-1/2020, LECTURER (MALE/FEMALE) GOVERNMENT INTER COLLEGE (MAINS) EXAM-2020. Only candidates who have passed the UPPSC GIC Lecturer preliminary test are eligible to sit for the main exam. The primary examination application period will run from December 24, 2021, to January 10, 2022.
Important Dates (Mains)
- Application Begin: 24/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10/01/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 10/01/2022
- Last Date Complete Form: 10/01/2022
- Last Date Modify Form: 10/01/2022
- Last Date Receipt Hard Copy: 18/01/2022
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2020)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
Application Fee (Mains)
- General / OBC : 225/-
- SC / ST : 105/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Fees Details Are Tentative
- Pay the Exam Fee through State Bank of India SBI Mops Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or E Challan Fee Mode Only.
- Total Vacancy: 1473
- UPPSC GIC Lecturer 2020: 1473
Eligibility for UPPSC GIC Lecturer Mains:
- Only Prelim Exam Qualified Candidates Are Eligible to Fill the Mains Application Form.
Mains Exam Center Details:
- Prayagraj (Allahabad), Ghaziabad &Lucknow Only.
How to Apply?
- Open the Conventional Form for UPPSC GIC Lecturer Mains. Use this link to apply online.
- As indicated on your application form, enter your login information (Registration No., DOB, Gender, Domicile, and Category).
- Please enter your registered mobile phone number (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter your OTP mobile number OR your email address.
- Fill in the required information and select the exam centre.
- Take a printout of the application form and mail it to the UPPCS Office in Prayagraj by January 18, 2022.