Supreme Court of India (SCI) Recruitment 2022 notification: Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released the notification for the post of Junior Court Assistant (210 Vacancies) Recruitment 2022 for the year 2022. Candidates who want to join the supreme court of India as Junior Court assistants can explore the official website of SC sci.gov.in. Candidates keep in mind that the last date of application is 10 July 2022. SCI JCA Application Link is already active for form application on 18th June 2022. We have also provided the official link and detailed notification in this article below. Candidates are advised that they should read the notification before applying for the application
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 is an invited application for recruiting 210 vacancies for the post of Junior Court Assistant. We provided all necessary information to check their eligibility for the Junior Court Assistant post below this article.
Important Dates for Junior Court Assistant
- Starting date of SCI JCA Online Application – 18th June 2022
- Last date of SCI JCA Online Application – 10 July 2022
- JCA Exam Dates – To be announced soon
Total Number of Vacancies
Educational Qualification Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must have a graduation degree from recognized universities/ institutes
- Typing (35wpm) Basic computer knowledge
- The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years, whereas the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government
- Step 1st – Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice questions containing 100 questions (50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions, and 25 GK questions). The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks
- Step 2nd – Basic computer knowledge test objective question 25 questions
- Step 3rd – typing test minimum speed 30wpm
- Step 4th – Descriptive test English Language Comprehension passage, Precis Writing, and Essay Writing
- Step 5th – Interview
- General/OBC candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter – Rs. 250/-
- Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/
How to apply?
- Candidates explore the Supreme court website or click Here@ https://examinationservices.nic.in/examsys22/root/home.aspx?enc=Ei4cajBkK1gZSfgr53ImFY7Opz8rrhi7HiNBBVaiudRq5bUYo4p+S66Vlvi7m6Sd
- Interested candidates can apply online from the 18th of June through the 10th of july, 2022.
- Candidates can print off a copy of their online application for future reference after submitting it online.
- Kindly download and read the details notification before applying