Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released an Online Application Form for the Post of Court Assistant Junior Translator Recruitment 2022. The online application process for the Recruitment starts on 18th April 2022 and the last date of the form is 14th May 2022. Details related to the Vacancy Application start date, End date, Exam date, and detailed information has been given below. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
For this exam, Studyiq provides a complete course with books to boost your preparation and crack the exam.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 18-04-2022
- Last date for Online registration: 14-05-2022
Total Posts: 25
- Court Assistant (Junior Translator)
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree with English and Respective Vernacular Language as a Subject. And should have 2 Yrs. Experience in Related Field.
- Computer Operator and Knowledge of Relevant office Package viz, word Processing in English/Vernacular.
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- New Delhi
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
|Particulars||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
|A Written Test of General English and General Knowledge with multiple choice answers (Objective Type)||30 marks||60%|
|Translation from English to Vernacular Language of State||60 marks||60%|
|Translation from Vernacular Language to English Language||60 marks||60%|
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
- Age: 18-32 Yrs.
Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- For General / OBS Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- As Per Norms.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://jobapply.in/SC2022Translator/
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.