Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has Invited an Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Manager Grade-A Recruitment 2022. Details such as Application start date, end date, exam date, and detailed information have been given below. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 04-03-2022
- Last date for Online registration: 24-03-2022
- Exam date: 16-04-2022
Total Posts: 100
- Assistant Manager Grade A
- Candidate must have completed Bachelors’ Degree in Law, OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) OR Master’s Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce/Economics/Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government OR CA / CS / CWA / CFA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC. The candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks or first class (55% or Second class, in case of SC/ST), in aggregate in any of the above indicated qualifications.
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- All Over India
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||30 minutes|
(With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues)
|Descriptive Test||03||50||60 minutes|
|Grand Total||163||250||180 minutes|
- Negative marking will be 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question in MCQ.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written exam.
- Age: 21 Yrs.
- Age: 28 Yrs.
- Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates :₹ 1100/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: ₹175/-
- General Stream 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 -EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years) `70,000/ – approx.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.