The Written Exam for the Posts of Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre will be held on September 13, 2021 by State Bank of India (SBI). The written test will be objective in nature, with questions in the form of multiple-choice options.
Steps To Download SBI Pharmacist Exam Admit Card 2021
- To begin, go to the sbi.co.in official portal and select the Careers option.
- Now look for the SBI Pharmacist Exam Admit Card 2021 on the internet.
- After you’ve found it, click on the link.
- After that, fill in the relevant information.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- The SBI Pharmacist Admit Card will appear on the screen after that.
- Then, on the SBI Pharmacist Hall Ticket, look at the Exam Dates and other details.
- Finally, save it on your computer and print a copy for future reference.