The Punjab Police Department has issued a recruitment notice for the positions of Constable and Sub Inspector (SI). Technically eligible applicants are encouraged to apply online on the official website – punjabpolice.gov.in – from September 9 to September 29, 2021. Candidates who are interested in the details of the vacancy and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09-09-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-09-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Punjab Police Salary:
- Constable – Rs. 19,900/-
- SI – Rs. 35400/-
- Constable – Bachelors (Minimum 3 years)/ Masters (Minimum 2 years) in concerned domain.
- SI – Bachelors (Minimum 3 years)/ Masters (Minimum 2 years) in concerned domain.
- General Rs. 2000
- Ex-Servicemen/ Lineal Descendant Rs. 900
- SC / ST / BC / EWS Rs. 1100
Constable (2340 Vacancies)
- General Rs.1500
- Ex-Servicemen / Lineal Descendants Rs. 700
- SC / ST / BC / EWS Rs. 800
- Every Additional Specialization / Function Rs.600
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Punjab Police’s official website.
- Go to Recruitment and apply for the position you want.
- If you are a new user, go to Online Application -> Register.
- Login with your User ID and Password after completing the signup process.
- The application cost must be paid.
- Finally, fill out the online application form and submit it.