Son of petrol pump worker secures rank 26, says ‘it’s beginning of a new journey’
- A total of 829 candidates have been recommended by the Commission on the basis of Civil to Service Examination 2019.
- While Pradeep Singh (AIR 1) has secured the top position in the list of 829 selected candidates released by the Commission, another candidate in this year’s examination, Pradeep Singh (AIR 26) has secured 26th position in the list released by the Commission. .
- Pradeep Singh, IAS, ranked 26 in the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examination 2019, is already working in the Indian Revenue Service (IRS) at present.
- Pradeep Singh is working as Assistant Commissioner in IAS Income Tax. Pradeep Singh, IAS was also selected in the previous year’s examination i.e.Civil Service Examination (CSE) 2018.
- Pradeep Singh, IAS, who got 93rd position (AIR 93) in the selected list of CSE 2018, himself informed about his 26th rank in the results released today by UPAC for Civil Services Examination 2019 on social media.
- Pradeep Singh (AIR 26 CSE 2019 and AIR 93 CSE 2018), a native of Gopalganj (Bihar) and currently living in Indore, is active on social media and is very popular among the youth.
- He has 26.6 thousand followers on his Twitter social account. Pradeep Singh keeps sharing poetic lines from socializing his views on social and social issues to encouraging the youth.