The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued an invitation to apply online for the State Forest Service SFS (63 Post) Recruitment 2021. Candidates who are interested in this position and meet all of the eligibility requirements should read the full announcement before applying online.
- Online Application Start: 10th January 2021
- Registration Last Date: 09th February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 09th February 2022
- Correction Last Date: 11th February 2022
- Exam Date: 24th April 2022
- Admit Card: 15th April 2022
- General, Other State : Rs. 540/-
- MP Reserve Category : Rs. 290/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Science/ Mechanics/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany/ Mathematics/ Geo Chemistry/ Statistics.
- Read the Notification for Post Wise Eligibility Details.
- Total Vacancy: 63 Post
- Conservator of Forest: 8
- Forest Ranger: 40
- Project Manager: 15
Exam for selection:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
How to Apply?
- MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment 2021 in Madhya Pradesh.
- From 10/01/2022 to 09/02/2022, any interested candidates can apply online.
- More information about MPPSC State Forest Recruitment can be found in the notification.
- Fill in the blanks and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, and other documents.
- Before submitting your application form, double-check all of your details.
- To finish the form, you must pay the required application fee. If you are asked to pay a fee.
- Take a printout of the Submit Final Form for use in the next step.